Enhance your banking and investing experience from the comfort of your home with a Citi Plus account. With a Citi Plus account, you can enjoy a seamless mobile banking experience as it allows you to enhance your savings along with letting you invest, shop and earn rewards. This way, you can manage your finances and investment needs with just a few taps on your smart devices.
How Citi Plus Can Help You Elevate Your Lifestyle
Below mentioned are 5 reasons why opening a Citi Plus account can be beneficial to you:
- Citi Plus Debit Mastercard: When you successfully open a Citi Plus account, you won’t have to wait for a long time to get a Citi Plus Debit Mastercard as it will be issued to you in about 5 business days. With this debit card, you can enjoy easy cash withdrawals at ATMs or use it to make purchases. What’s more, with the promotion offer valid till 30th Apr 2022, you can earn a total savings rate of up to 4.8% p.a. as Citi offers extra savings rate of up to 3% p.a. for the first HK$20,000 balance and up to 1.8% p.a. interest on savings when you complete simple missions.
- Citi Plus Credit Card: Apply for a Citi Plus Credit Card and enjoy a wide spectrum of benefits ranging from online and fitness membership transactions to shopping and dining needs. You can also earn point for all eligible transactions. You can even get Apple AirPods 3rd generation when you apply for a Citi Plus Credit card and earn up to 12% Rebate when spending with our partners, valid till 30th Apr 2022.
- Citibank Global Wallet: Activate the Citibank Global Wallet through the Citi Mobile app and use the foreign currencies in your account (supports up to 12 currencies – USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, CHF, JPY, THB, RMB, SGD and HKD) for global transactions. The Citibank Global Wallet is accessible with the Citi Plus Debit card at any overseas Citibank ATM or overseas network of Mastercard ATMs.
- Investments: With a Citi Plus account and Citi Mobile app, you can access the Hong Kong Stock and China Connect which is a cross-boundary investment channel that connects the Shanghai Stock Exchange and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. You can trade stocks as well as place mutual fund orders from the Citi Mobile app.
- Insurance: For your life cover and travel needs, you can opt to purchase AIA iEasy Protect or Zurich FlyAway Travel Insurance Plan via the Citi Mobile app.
Apply for a Citi Plus account today and enjoy banking, investment and insurance services at your fingertips. Additionally, you can also choose to open a Citi Interest Booster account and Currency Manager account.
If you are an existing Citibank customer, you can check with the Citibank team regarding multiple banking accounts. So, if you think a Citi Plus account will meet your banking and financial needs, then go ahead and apply for one in a few simple steps.
Citibank Hong Kong [Boilerplate]
Citibank Hong Kong offers consumers and institutions a range of financial products and services, including consumer and investment banking, credit cards, and personal loans. Citibank Hong Kong aims to deliver holistic and innovative solutions to clients and meet the increasingly complex strategies of its regional client base in the APAC in an ever-changing financial landscape.
The content reflects the view of the author of the article and does not necessarily reflect the views of Citi or its employees. Please read the products and offers on Citibank Hong Kong website for accuracy or completeness of the information presented in the article.
Name: Carolina Darbelles Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Job Title: PR Specialist
ReleaseLive, Financial Content, CE, Go Media, Google News, Reportedtimes, IPS, PR-Wirein, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, English