According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Automotive Ventilated Seats market was valued at USD 6.7 Billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.48% from 2019 to 2026. Rising global temperatures as well as the increasing demand for comfortable seating in vehicle are the major factors attributing to the growth of the market over the forecasted period. The rise in global production of automobiles has led to an increase in global CO2 emissions. This has led to an increased demand for alternatives for cooling cars. Moreover, increasing average drive time spent in vehicles has led to a rise in demand for comfort seats. This is expected to fuel the demand for ventilated seats in automobiles.
Ventilated seats which are used in electric vehicles will thus witness a surge in demand over the future years as more and more customers start purchasing electric vehicles. With the rise in the adoption of electric vehicles globally, the demand for Automotive Ventilated Seats is forecasted to increase through 2026.
Major trend that can help increase the demand for ventilated seats over the forecasted period is the switch from conventional powered vehicles to electric powered vehicles which will further propel the demand for Ventilated Seats in electric vehicles over the forecasted period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2201
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.2. Summary Snapshot, 2016 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Growing Automotive Industry
3.2. Rising demand for electric vehicles
Chapter 4. Global Automotive Ventilated Seats Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Automotive Ventilated Seats Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market Indicators Analysis
4.2.2. Market Drivers Analysis
22.214.171.124. Rising global temperatures
126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for comfort in vehicle amongst consumers
4.2.3. Market Restraints Analysis
188.8.131.52. High cost of product
4.2.4. Market Opportunities Analysis
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5. PESTEL Analysis of Automotive Ventilated Seats market…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-ventilated-seats-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Global Automotive Ventilated Seats market is forecast to grow at a rate of 5.48% CAGR to reach a valuation of USD 10.23 Billion in 2026.
- Rising automotive industry in countries like China, India will witness fast growing demand for ventilated seats over the forecasted period.
- The automotive manufacturers are also focusing on developing ventilated headrests for the vehicles that will provide additional comfort to the driver while covering long distances
- with rising heat and global warming during the past few years, one of the major problems faced by the drivers is the increasing amount of heat within the car cabins. Even in cooler regions, it is very difficult to maintain the temperature inside the vehicles, in order to ensure safe driving and comfortability. Therefore, seat ventilations combined with micro-climate offers value addition and significant benefits which maintains the well-being of long-distance drivers.
- Commercial vehicles segment is forecasted to grow the fastest through the forecasted period.
- Axial fans can be run at a lower speed without having a huge effect on the amount of air that is produced.
- Automotive Ventilated seats use energy more efficiently than air conditioners for cooling the car. Though they don’t eliminate fuel use and pollution, they minimize it.
- The rise in global production of automobiles has led to an increase in global CO2 emissions. This has led to an increased demand for alternatives for cooling cars. Moreover, increasing average drive time spent in vehicles has led to a rise in demand for comfort seats. This is expected to fuel the demand for ventilated seats in automobiles.
- Radial Fan segment is forecasted to grow the fastest through the forecasted period of 2019 to 2026 with a CAGR of 5.6%. Radial fans displace an average volume of air and are meant for high pressure systems. They have the advantage that they are very energy efficient and can realize high pressure.
- Fuel-consumption standards drive down China’s use of fuel by the on-road sector and encourage the uptake of advanced vehicle-efficiency technologies. This region is looking ahead to advance post-2020 standards for light-duty vehicles.
- Key participants include Adient (Ireland), Lear Corporation (US), Faurecia (France), Continental (Germany), Toyota (Japan), Magna (Canada), TS Tech (Japan), Hyundai Transys (South Korea), Brose (Germany), and NHK (Japan).
Key Reasons to Buy the Report:
- The market report analyzes the global market consumption rate in terms of value and volume.
- It comprehensively studies the key segments and sub-segments of the market.
- The report is presents a detailed study of the intensely competitive landscape of the market.
- The report offers vital information on the leading industry players, along with their market values, sales volumes, and business growth strategies.
- Furthermore, the report highlights the strategic developments taking place in the global market during the forecast period, such as expansions, agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Automotive Ventilated Seats Market on the basis of Ventilation Type, Vehicle Type, Distribution Channel, Fabric Type, and Region:
Ventilation Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Active Ventilation
- Passive Ventilation
Vehicle Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Box Truck
- Cargo Van
- Pickup truck
Distribution Channel (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Fabric type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Genuine leather
- Synthetic leather
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @