According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Flying Taxi market was valued at USD 1.3 Billion in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 28.59% from 2019 to 2026. Rising need for faster means of transportation is the major factor boosting the growth of the market over the forecasted period. Increasing government initiatives globally is another factor boosting the growth of the Flying Taxi market. However, the lack of sufficient regulatory framework will act as a hindrance for the growth of the market over the forecasted period.
Rising urban population leads to an ever increasing amount of traffic on the roads. For distances of more than 20 kilometers, a flying taxi acts as an attractive solution to a conventional taxi, as it can bypass the congested roadway on the ground. Major investments are being carried out by market players to develop better battery technologies. This will lead to an increase in the maximum distance that the flying taxi can be flown to. Flying taxi adds a third dimension to the urban transportation matrix. It also acts as an attractive solution for areas where merely increasing the two dimensional capacity would in no way solve the existing traffic situation. Autonomous flight technology is one of the factors that will lower the operating costs of the flying taxis as the cost rendered due to a pilot will become obsolete. The extra free seat in each aircraft will also boost the potential by facilitating the increase in the payload.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2199
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.2. Summary Snapshot, 2016 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Growing Automotive Industry
3.2. Rising demand for electric vehicles
Chapter 4. Global Flying Taxi Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Flying Taxi Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market Indicators Analysis
4.2.2. Market Drivers Analysis
220.127.116.11. Need for faster modes of transportation
18.104.22.168. Rising government initiatives
4.2.3. Market Restraints Analysis
22.214.171.124. Lack of proper regulatory framework
126.96.36.199. High initial R&D investments
4.2.4. Market Opportunities Analysis
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5. PESTEL Analysis of Flying Taxi market…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/flying-taxi-market
Key Reasons to Buy the Report:
- The market report analyzes the global market consumption rate in terms of value and volume.
- It comprehensively studies the key segments and sub-segments of the market.
- The report is presents a detailed study of the intensely competitive landscape of the market.
- The report offers vital information on the leading industry players, along with their market values, sales volumes, and business growth strategies.
- Furthermore, the report highlights the strategic developments taking place in the global market during the forecast period, such as expansions, agreements, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- eVTOL technology will witness fast growth over the forecasted period.
- Lift and cruise and tilt-wing technologies will combine with more durable batteries thus letting vehicles fly up to 250kms as well as carry more than three passengers at the same time.
- European airspace is regulated, especially in the region near major airports. The challenge in such areas will be to adapt existing laws and regulations to accommodate the peculiarities of flying.
- With the rise in popularity of the flying taxi market, the demand for it for leisure purpose will also increase in comparison to the flights done for work purpose.
- North America dominates the market with a share of over 40% in 2018. Presence of prominent market players like Uber, Boeing, and Beechcraft Corporation among others, is a major factor responsible for the high share of the market. The region is forecasted to be the largest region until the year 2026.
- Uber, which is one of the market players has partnered with Bell to launch the Nexus VTOL aircraft, that is being developed as the preferred platform for Uber`s Elevateflying taxi program.
- Leading players in the market are focused on investing and improving their R&D capabilities in order to offer the latest technologies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Key participants include Airbus (Netherlands), Beechcraft Corporation (U.S.), Boeing (U.S.), Dassault Aviation SA (France), EHANG (China), Volocopter GmbH (Germany), Uber (U.S.), Embraer (Brazil), Gulfstream (U.S.), and Cessna (U.S.).
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2199
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Flying Taxi Market on the basis of Component, Propulsion, Aircraft Type, Passenger capacity, Maximum distance, and Region:
Component (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Actuation Systems
- Flight Controls
- Flight Management
Propulsion (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Parallel Hybrid
Aircraft type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Side-by-side aircraft
- Tiltwing aircraft
- Tiltrotor aircraft
Passenger Capacity (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Less than 3
- 3 to 10
- More than 10
Maximum Distance (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Less than 50kms
- 51 to 200kms
- More than 200kms
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @