The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4971
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems Market.
Presently, the global combined heat and power (CHP) systems market is witnessing a downturn, as the demand for this equipment is directly linked to the growth of the industrial, commercial, and residential sectors. Growing concerns regarding the COVID-19 pandemic have affecting ongoing projects that have been stalled, which is impacting the delivery of CHP systems. However, continuous development of a comprehensive range of cogeneration prime mowers such as gas turbines, gas engines, and steam turbine systems for several industries is anticipated to aid market growth.
Further, the combined heat and power systems market in developing Asian countries is expected to gain significant traction due to the development of new technologies and products that reduce environmental burden. This, in turn, is anticipated to create significant opportunities for the CHP systems market by the end of 2030. As per Fact.MR analysis, the global combined heat and power systems market is estimated to be valued at US$ 26 Bn by the end of the forecast period (2020-2030).
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4971
Key Takeaways from CHP Systems Market Study
- Under the impact of COVID-19, the global combined heat and power systems market is expected to create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 8 Bn, and is expected to expand at a value CAGR of around 4% during the forecast period.
- By product, 30 MW to 60 MW CHP systems will account for 59% of the overall demand pie in 2020, and are foreseen to surpass a market valuation of US$ 14 Bn by the end of 2030.
- By prime mower, gas turbines are projected to progress at a value CAGR of around 4%, and are expected to be valued 1.8X more than steam turbines by the end of 2030.
- By fuel type, natural gas is projected to account for 62% of the total sales in 2020, and is anticipated to create an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 5 Bn during the forecast period.
- The CHP systems market in Europe is projected to be valued 1.5X more than North America. However, East Asia is estimated to account for a major chunk of demand by the end of the forecast period.
- By application, the industrial segment is projected to surpass a market valuation of US$ 13 Bn by the end of 2030, and is anticipated to expand at a value CAGR of around 3% over the forecast period.
“The downtrend witnessed in end-use industries amid the COVID-19 pandemic is anticipated to decelerate the demand for CHP systems in the near future. However, the long-term outlook for the CHP systems market remains positive across the world, owing to the need for reduction in carbon emissions and improved power generation in industries,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Industry Players Focusing on Strategic Agreements to Stimulate Growth
Key players in the combined heat and power systems market are Siemens AG, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Marubeni Corporation, Caterpillar Inc., General Electric, Veolia Group, and Fluor Corporation, among others. These prominent players are continuously focusing on entering into agreements with several clients to expand their global footprints. With such agreements, companies are focusing on broadening their customer base and gaining a competitive edge over other players. For instance,
- In 2019, Mitsubishi signed an agreement with China-based paper manufacturing company Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Ltd. for the supply of H-25 gas turbines. These units will be utilized as the core equipment of natural gas-fired cogeneration systems.
- In 2019, Siemens signed a cooperation agreement in Sweden to test renewable fuel at the Rya CHP plant located in the energy port of Gothenburg Energi. With this agreement, the company will verify the viability of several different renewable fuels, such as hydrogen, on a larger scale, first in Sweden, and then in other parts of the world.
Key Segments of CHP Systems Market
Fact.MR’s study on the combined heat and power systems market offers information divided into five key segments – product, fuel, prime mower, application, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
- Up to 30 MW
- 30 MW to 60 MW
- Above 60 MW
- Natural Gas
- Other Renewable Resources
- Gas Turbines
- Steam Turbines
- Gas Engines
- Fuel Cells
- RegionNorth America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4971
Key Question answered in the survey of Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems market report:
- Sales and Demand of Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems
- Growth of Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems Market
- Market Analysis of Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems
- Market Insights of Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems
- Key Drivers Impacting the Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems
More Valuable Insights on Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems, Sales and Demand of Industrial Combined Heat and Power Systems, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Industrial Goods Domain:
Utility Locator Market – Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Firestop Sealants Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019 to 2029
Centrifugal Chiller Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019 to 2029
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact: US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20852 United States Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: email@example.com Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com