The global authentication services market is forecast to reach USD 2.74 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing risks of security breaches, coupled with the rising number of digital identities, will drive the growth of the market. Moreover, extensive adoption of smartphones, the internet, and e-commerce will also have a positive impact on the growth of the market.
With the evolution of technologies and digitalization, the need for appropriate authentication services has been increasing. The increasing amount of data generated today has led to increased risks of security breaches. The banking sector is more prone to these breaches since the database of the industry contains personal data of all the customers. Thus the sector is forecasted to generate the highest revenue in the near future.
There are various advantages of authentication services which are used to identify the user of a computer system. The primary objective of these services is to verify the validity of the user’s right to access the system and information and protect against identity theft and fraud. As the business world and the electronic marketplace become more complex, the advantages of authentication are becoming more apparent.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/890
The report is also inclusive of the financial scenario of the leading companies such as profit margins, revenue contribution, growth rate, sales volume, manufacturing and production costs, and other key statistics. The report offers a thorough analysis of the financial standing, global position, product portfolio and business expansion plans. The report also provides SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis for each market player.
Key companies operating in the market include:
Trustwave, Verizon, Wipro, Gemalto, Bell Canada, Tata Communications, Entrust Datacard, GCI Channel Solutions, GCX, and Interoute, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/890
The report focuses on evaluation of the given market in major regions and the countries included in those regions. The report provides details of the market considering the geographical landscape that includes North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa.The report covers assessment of revenue estimations and shares, current market value, future market valuation, market share, revenue growth and market size in each region. It studies production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand ratio, consumer behavior shift, current and emerging trends, and initiatives taken by the key players in each major region.
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Authentication type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Single-Factor Authentication
- Multi-Factor Authentication
Token type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Token-based Authentication
- Tokenless Authentication
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Deployment type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Service type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Compliance Management
- Subscription Keys Management
- Managed Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Government and Defense
- Energy and Power
- IT & Telecommunication
- Travel & Hospitality
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Media and Entertainment
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/authentication-services-market
Key Features of the Authentication Services Market Report:
- A comprehensive 8 year forecast of the market and its expected growth rate and trends
- Analysis of key market drivers and restraining factors
- Comprehensive analysis of the key regions of the industry and provides SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a deeper understanding of the market
- Helps in formulating strategic business decisions and investments plans
- Strategic recommendations to the established companies and new entrants
- Statistical data organized into tables, charts, graphs, diagrams, and info graphics
- Includes complete coverage of recent R&D advancements, product launches, and mergers and acquisitions, among others
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: email@example.com Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com