Automotive OEM Telematics Market Outlook – 2030
Telematics used in a vehicle are advanced navigation & infotainment systems that are used for monitoring the location and movement of vehicle through the combination of different components such as global positioning system (GPS), on-boards diagnostics system and others. Technological advancements followed by the introduction of numerous technologies such as in-car infotainment, connected features among vehicles as well as introduction of advanced driver assistance system in vehicles has created a positive impact on the growth of the automotive OEM telematics market.
Browse Full Report with TOC @
Moreover, introduction of telematics in vehicles has increased the performance of GPS and diagnostics system, due to which the speed and internal behavior of the vehicle can be recorded. Telematics systems are majorly adopted by the automobile insurance companies, fleet management companies, and others to monitor the location and behavior of the vehicle. Automotive manufacturers can choose between non-mutually exclusive connectivity options such as embedded telematics devices, tethered devices and integrated smartphones, which increases the performance of the system accordingly.
The key players analyzed in the report include Verizon 103, Harman International, TomTom, AT&T, Vodafone Group Plc., Ford Motors Co., BMW, Telefonica, MiX Telematics and Trimble Navigation Limited.
Get Sample Report with Industry Insights @
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- The lockdown imposition has resulted in lesser production of vehicles, which were equipped with advanced components.
- This decrease in the production of vehicles is due to the unavailability of products as the demand & supply chain for exchange of products came to a halt.
- Vehicle sales was also affected due to an imposed recession as most of the revenue generating firms had to close their working in order to protect their employees from coronavirus.
- Consumers kept a hold on their money/savings to tackle worst situations of being jobless for a longer period.
- Despite a major economic plunge, the automotive OEM telematics market has adopted new strategies and development skills to bounce back.
- The market has started looking for different funding sources and business approaches to sustain on both the regional and global platform.
To Get Discount, Make Purchase Inquiry @
Top Impacting Factor
- Government regulations for vehicle telematics, rise in trend of connectivity solutions and ease of vehicle diagnosis are the factors that drive the growth of the automotive OEM telematics market.
- Threat of data hacking, high installation cost and lack of uninterrupted & seamless internet connectivity is expected to hamper the growth of the automotive OEM telematics market.
- Intelligent transportation system and improved performance of autonomous vehicle can be seen as an opportunity for the market investments, which will effectively provide growth opportunities for the automotive OEM telematics market in the near future.
The global automotive OEM telematics market trends are as follows:
Government Regulations for Vehicle Telematics
Government rules & regulations for safety, security, and tracking of vehicles in different regions drive the growth of the automotive OEM telematics market. For instance, the U.S. Department of Transportation has also issued guidelines for tracking of vehicles, which creates numerous opportunities for the growth of the market. In accordance with the same, the fleet manager must provide reports for all violations as identified by federal or state investigators, the detailed list of all the violations detected during inspections, and state-supplied crash reports. Moreover, it is also mandated that all of the fleet management systems (FMS) should be certified from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Advisor. Therefore, government regulations for vehicle telematics are driving the growth of the market.
Enquire for customization in Report @
Rise in Trend of Connectivity Solutions
Smartphones have changed the definition of connectivity over time. People wish to stay connected with the outer world even while traveling. Now that connectivity has become the need of the hour, automobile manufacturers adopt connectivity solutions in their vehicles to boost their automobile sales. Consumers are expecting their vehicles to perform tasks similar to computers and smart phones. Adding connectivity solutions in the vehicle has become the top-most priority for automobile manufacturers. Many connectivity solutions are integrated into modern vehicles. These need internet service to perform their respective functions. Connectivity can be provided in a car using embedded, integrated, or tethered connectivity solutions. The automotive industry is witnessing a phase of digital revolution. Over the next few years, automobiles are expected to be completely transformed into communication objects. Therefore, the automotive OEM telematics market is expected to grow at a promising rate, due to rise in customer demand for staying connected continuously even while traveling.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the automotive OEM telematics industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of the automotive OEM telematics market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2021 to 2030 to highlight the automotive OEM telematics market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed automotive OEM telematics market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the automotive OEM telematics market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the automotive OEM telematics market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the automotive OEM telematics market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Similar Reports We Have on Automotive Industry:
Automotive Steering System Market by Type and Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018 – 2025
Automotive Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Market by Technology and Application (Utility Vehicles, Passenger Cars, and Commercial Vehicle): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2014-2022
Automotive Tubeless Tire Market by Type (Radial and Bias), Vehicle Type, and Distribution Channel (Original Equipment Manufacturer and Aftermarket) – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023
Automotive Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Market by Component and Injector), Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle), and Fuel Type (Gasoline and Diesel): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
Contact: David Correa 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141 UK: +44-845-528-1300 Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 Fax: +1(855)550-5975 firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.alliedmarketresearch.com
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060