Global increase of foodborne diseases, implementation of strict food regulations by the government, shift from culture based tests to rapid tests, increasing contamination of water reservoirs due to urbanization, are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Bacteriological testing market during forecast period.
Bacteriological Testing Market Size – USD 11.99 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 7.6%, Market Trends – Increasing consumption and risk associated with it.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Bacteriological Testing market was valued at USD 11.99 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 21.59 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 7.6%.
Bacteriological Testing became a key aspect in today’s world where the consumption and applications in areas such as food and beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and healthcare are drastically increasing across the globe. The population is increasing, especially in developing countries like India and China. This Population also creates a demand for more food and water facilities, which are basic needs. In developing countries, the risk associated with diseases is a significant concern, and the bacteria is one of the reasons for mild to chronic infections. Bacterial infection can cause major trouble of disease due to contamination of food and water, which is a key market driver for the growth of the bacteriological testing market.
Considering the rise of chronic diseases, the demand for healthcare and pharmaceuticals is also increasing to tackle the problems associated with the disease or illness. The Pharmaceutical sector has to take keep a major check on the procedure because bacterial contamination can also create trouble with the medicines and its manufacturing procedures. Therefore, the need for bacteriological Testing in the pharmaceuticals is another major factor driving the growth of the bacteriological testing market.
The Government initiatives by the health ministries are rising to avoid the issues related to bacterial infections. The strict regulations are in food, water, and pharma industries to get industrial rectification, which is showing lucrative opportunities for Bacteriological testing market manufacturers.
However, the lack of medical facilities and professional expertise in the testing and diagnosis field and the high cost associated with the testing equipment are the major factors hindering the growth of the bacteriological testing market.
Key participants in bacteriological testing market include, SGS, Bureau Veritas, Intertek, Eurofins, ALS Ltd., Thermo Fisher, Merck, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad, and 3M Company.
Request sample copy of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2276
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Bacteriological Testing market is growing at a CAGR of 2% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 8.0% and 7.9% CAGR, respectively. Rising bacterial infections across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the bacteriological testing market growth during forecast period across all regions
- As of 2018, Food & Beverages is the dominating Bacteriological Testing application which holds 32% of the global market. Asia-Pacific market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by North America and Europe regions. The pharmaceutical segment is anticipated to grow at significant CAGR in the bacteriological testing market during the analysis period. This is accredited to key factors such as the existence of well-established & globally accepted regulations that govern the evaluation of bacterial contamination during pharmaceutical manufacturing and raw material sourcing coupled with the rising volume of pharmaceutical drugs sold every year, rise in safety concerns related to pharmaceutical manufacturing in developing countries, increase in market demand for safer drug formulations for disease treatment, and expansion of the drug development pipeline of major pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Microbiology Proficiency Testing Method is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 8.4%. However, associated costs are major challenge for the bacteriological testing market growth of this segment.
- Other Application segment (that includes live-stock feed, chemical laboratories, and agricultural fertilizers) was valued at USD 900 million and is expected reach USD 1.94 billion by 2026.
- North America is expected to account for the 33% of the global Bacteriological Test market. The availability of advanced technology in various states across the country will likely to help in high growth.
- The lack of awareness amongst people in the society towards these tests and lack of facilities for the tests in the developing nations are likely to hinder the bacteriological testing market growth during the study period.
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2018 to 2028. For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the Bacteriological Test market on the basis of bacteria type, application, testing methods, and region.
Bacteria Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Food & Beverages
- Other Applications
Testing Methods (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Air sampling
- Culture media
- Plate counts
- Rapid test
- Microbiology Proficiency testing
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Ask for discount@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2276
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Bacteriological Test Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Bacteriological Test Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Bacteriological Test Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Bacteriological Test Market Impact Analysis
4.4.1. Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168. Global increase of food borne diseases
22.214.171.124. Strict regulations by government for food regulation
Request for customization@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2276
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Read More Related Reports:-
Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By Lead Type, By End-user, And By Region, Forecast To 2028
ATP Assays Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By Application, By End-User By Region, Forecast To 2028
Healthcare Analytical Testing Services Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type, By End-User, And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Disease Stage, By Test Type, By End-Use And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Infectious Diseases In Vitro Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product, By Technology, And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Connect with us: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter