Biologic response modifiers market modulate the immune system to combat infections and diseases. These novel class of drugs are used for immunotherapy, and are thus manufactured in pharmaceutical industries in large volume to enhance or suppress the activity of immune system. These include interleukins, monoclonal antibodies, interferons, and colony stimulating factors, which activate the immune system to increase the body’s natural defense mechanisms against cancer.
The key players operating in this market include Swedish Orphan Biovitrum, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Janssen Inc., Merck & Co., Inc. Biogen, AbbVie Inc., Amgen, Novartis AG, Roche Holding AG, and Eli Lilly &Co.
The factors that drive the of the biologic response modifiers market include increase in prevalence of cancer & autoimmune diseases, rise in R&D activities to develop advanced products, unhealthy lifestyle such as smoking & poor diet, advanced healthcare set-up, and growth in geriatric population. However, increase in side effects, stringent government regulations associated with biologic response modifiers, and high costs of these modifiers restrict the market growth. Increase in clinical trials and rise in demand for biologics are expected to provide number of opportunities for pharmaceutical industries, thus fueling the market growth in the near future.
The biologic response modifiers market is segmented on the basis of product, treatment, distribution channel, and region. Based on product, the market is categorized into interleukins, interferons, colony stimulating factors, tyrosine kinase inhibitors, TNF-?, angiogenic inhibitors, monoclonal antibodies, and tumor vaccines. By treatment type, it is bifurcated into cancer and autoimmune diseases. According to distribution network, it is classified into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and mail order pharmacies. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global biologic response modifiers market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the global biologic response modifiers market from 2016 to 2023, which helps to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global bone replacement market is provided.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale are provided.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the global bone replacement market.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.