The premium market intelligence report published by BIS Research under the title minimally invasive surgical systems market highlights that the market is projected to reach $55.71 billion by 2031. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period 2021-2031
The idea of robotic-assisted MIS procedures has been conceptualized and is being driven by the increasing need for using multiple tools through multiple access ports to support MISS. The preference for minimally invasive surgical (MIS) procedures is expected to increase during the next ten years, with robotic-assisted surgeries quickly gaining the market share.
The detailed study is a compilation of 58 market data tables and 371 figures spread through 450 pages and in-depth TOC on “ Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help with:
- Aiding in product development.
- Aiding in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions.
- Helping in targeting a segment for launching a new product.
- Aiding in understanding the market potential of different technologies.
- Aiding in understanding the end-user.
- Supporting in analyzing the market opportunities.
- Insights on the key companies in the market.
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Aditya Singh, Senior Research Analyst – BIS Research, states, “The COVID-19 pandemic had a huge impact on elective surgical procedures in the first half of 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically impacted the daily hospital routine services on the global level. During the initial phase of the pandemic, hospitals greatly reduced or canceled conducting elective surgical procedures for patient safety and to prioritize the care treatments for patients with COVID?19. The reduction in the volume of elective surgical procedures on a large scale had a substantial impact on patients as well as a financial impact on the medical device manufacturers. This resulted in the decreased sales of the minimally invasive surgical systems.”
View the report from BIS Research on Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
Leading companies, market participants, and vendors operating in the market, include, Arthrex Inc., Asensus Surgical Inc. (formerly TransEnterix Inc.), Boston Scientific Corporation, Conmed Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Intuitive Surgical Inc., Karl Storz SE & Co. KG, Medtronic plc, Olympus Corporation, Hoya Corporation (Pentax Medical), Siemens Healthineers AG, Smith & Nephew plc, Sony Corporation, Stryker Corporation, and Zimmer Biomed Holdings Inc.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the key regulations governing the minimally invasive surgical systems market, across the globe?
- What are the key technological developments on which the current industry leaders are spending their major share of research and development (R&D) investment?
- How is the role of minimally invasive surgery technologies expected to evolve in the future?
- Who are the leading players who hold significant dominance on the global minimally invasive surgical systems market, currently?
- How likely are current business models to persist in the future?
- What are the key market drivers, challenges, growth opportunities, and trends?
- How do minimally invasive procedures function as compared to each other?
- How is the expiration of patents likely to disrupt the market dynamics?
- What are the key strategies incorporated by the leading players in the minimally invasive surgical systems landscape?
- What is the likelihood of new players entering the market in the near term?
Who should buy this report?
- Surgical Instruments and Accessories (both Conventional MISS and Surgical Robotics) OEMs to gain a holistic view of the market potential of various systems and the developing economies for business expansions.
- Surgical Robotics Manufacturers
- Established healthcare companies that are integrating software, machine learning, and AI into the surgical robotic platform
- Endoscopes, Endoscopic Systems, Capsule Endoscopy Manufacturers
- Established medical technology companies to gain insights into the market potential, market entry strategies, new technologies in the market, and key competitors.
- Medical Research Institutions
- Healthcare Facilities
- Specialty Clinics
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
- Global Surgical Robotics Market
- Global Minimally Invasive Gastrointestinal Surgical Systems Market
- Global Next-Generation Surgical Robotics Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
Reportedtimes, Financial Content, PR-Wirein, iCN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English