The global gallium nitride market is projected to reach $2.95 billion in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 24.65%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
Gallium nitride is one of the emerging wide bandgap materials that is exponentially expediting in the semiconductor market. Gallium nitride is unseating the vast market of silicon, upsurging the growth of the GaN materials market among the WBG materials. The silicon material market is widely used in power electronics, radio frequency (RF), and optoelectronics industries.
Giant players in the semiconductor industry are utilizing their resources and updating their conventional silicon-based devices with the new and more efficient technology in the market that is GaN technology.
The detailed study is a compilation of 105 Market Data Tables and 28 Figures spread through 193 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Gallium Nitride Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031”
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help in the following ways:
- A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends adopted by the key players operating in the global gallium nitride market.
- Extensive competitive benchmarking of the top 15 players (including producers and component providers) offers a holistic view of the global gallium nitride landscape.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of gallium nitride industry at country level granularity based on region, application, and substrate type segments.
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Navendu Kumar, Senior Associate, BIS Research, “The global gallium nitride market is driven by the rapid evolution, and there has been an increase in the growth of the research and development activities by many important players in this market. In addition, in order to expand their overall global footprint, gallium nitride producers are launching new technologies, products and expanding their businesses to target a great audience during 2021-2031.”
View the report from BIS Research on Global Gallium Nitride Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
Wolfspeed, Inc., Furukawa Co., Ltd., IQE PLC, Infineon Technologies AG, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, SOITEC, FUJITSU, Qorvo, Inc., Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, American Elements, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, DOWA Electronics Materials Co., Ltd., Kyma Technologies, Inc., Powdec K.K., Shanghai Famous Trade Co., Ltd.
The companies that are profiled in the report have been selected based on a selective pool of players, primarily Tier-1 (holding 50-60% of the market) and mid-segment players (comprising 30-40% share), and small and emerging companies (holding the balance 10-20% share), based on various factors such as product portfolios, annual revenues, market penetrations, research, and development initiatives, along with a domestic and international presence in the gallium nitride industry.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the major factors and trends that are impacting the gallium nitride market, and how COVID-19 has affected the market?
- What are the steps taken by the existing players to improve their market positioning, and is there any substitute used in the end-use industry for gallium nitride?
- Which are the leading types and applications in the market, and how are they expected to perform in the coming years?
- What are the latest developments across the globe with respect to research and development, and what would be the trending technology used in the gallium nitride market?
- What are the consumption patterns of gallium nitride across different regions and countries? Moreover, is there any government regulation across the globe impacting the gallium nitride market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
Reportedtimes, Financial Content, iCN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English