The global capillary electrophoresis market is projected to reach $586.9 million in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 5.66%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
Capillary electrophoresis encompasses a rapidly evolving range of consumables, software, and systems. These systems facilitate pathogen detection, viral load estimation, antibiotic and antiviral therapy selection, diagnosis of cancer, and other diseases, by the detection and analysis of proteins and nucleic acid sequences.
Capillary electrophoresis also offers prognostic assessments for a wide range of diseases, as well as assistance with treatment selection and monitoring of drug treatment efficacy, and is broadly used for nucleic acid analysis and protein analysis applications.
The detailed study is a compilation of 11 Market Data Tables and 152 Figures spread through 177 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Capillary Electrophoresis Market– Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2031”
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help with:
- Detailed information on the future perspective of the emerging as well as established players
- Go-to-market strategies for the different source type
- Diversifying the product portfolio based on risk and progression of application
- Analyzing technological substitutes and comparing the specification
- Offering tailor-made solutions based on the throughput of different consumers
- Aiding in understanding the technology requirement
- Assisting in exploring the newer application
- Supporting in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
- Supporting in understanding the involvement of government health organizations such as the National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Aiding in understanding the new trends in the industry
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Nitish Kumar Singh, Principal Analyst – BIS Research, states, “North America is the leading contributor in the global capillary electrophoresis market. It contributed approximately 39.75% to the global market value in 2020. This region is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.05% during the forecast period 2021-2031 and will continue dominating the global market in 2031. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR of 6.10% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031.”
View the report from BIS Research on Global Capillary Electrophoresis Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
Key insights have been drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 15 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include QIAGEN, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Bio-Techne, PerkinElmer Inc., Merck KGaA, Promega Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Hitachi Ltd., Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Helena Laboratories, BiOptic Inc., and LABGENE Scientific SA.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global capillary electrophoresis market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global capillary electrophoresis market?
- How is each segment of the global capillary electrophoresis market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what will be the expected revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2031?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the major players to sustain in the competitive market?
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for capillary electrophoresis?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global capillary electrophoresis market? What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
- What would be the compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2021-2031? Which capillary electrophoresis product type is anticipated to have the most promising growth?
- What are the key applications in the global capillary electrophoresis market? What are the major segments of these applications? What technologies are dominating these application segments?
- What are the major technologies that are employed in the global capillary electrophoresis market? Which is the dominating technology?
- Who are the primary end users of the global capillary electrophoresis market? Which is the fastest-growing end-use segment in the global capillary electrophoresis market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in the global capillary electrophoresis market, and what are their contributions? Also, what is the growth potential of each major capillary electrophoresis manufacturer?
- What is the scope of the global capillary electrophoresis market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World? Which capillary electrophoresis application and end user dominate these regions?
- What are the emerging trends in the global capillary electrophoresis market? How are these trends revolutionizing the diagnostic procedure?
- Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why?
- What are the regulatory procedures that are required to unify the approval process for emerging capillary electrophoresis? How will these enhance the reimbursement scenario?
- What are the gaps in regularizing optimum capillary electrophoresis adoption in regular healthcare routines? How are these gaps being tackled?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
Global NGS Informatics and Clinical Genomics Market
Global Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
Reportedtimes, Financial Content, PR-Wirein, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English