The global dental radiography market is projected to reach $3.91 billion in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 5.17%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
The market for dental radiography devices is rapidly growing, with an increasing number of dental procedures requiring modalities. Oral cancer and oral disorders have emerged as serious public health concerns and rising awareness of oral health is driving the market forward.
Various branches of dentistry such as implantology, endodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and orthodontics require radiography techniques as a basic diagnostic tool.
The detailed study is a compilation of 31 market data tables and 148 figures spread through 221 pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Dental Radiography Market– Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031”
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help in the following ways:
- Aid in product development
- Help in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
- Aid in understanding the patent trend of the market
- Aid in targeting a segment for launching a new product
- Aid in understanding the growth potential of different products
- Support in analyzing the market opportunities
- Provide competitive benchmarking of the key companies in the market
- Understand their position compared to other key players in the market
- Stay updated with novel technology integration, features, and the latest developments in the market
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on dental radiography systems and the entry barriers for new companies
- Gain insights into end-user perception concerning the dental radiography market
- Identify some key players in the market and understand their valuable contribution
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Abdul Wahid, Principal Consultant, BIS Research, states, ” The global healthcare ecosystem has been crippled by the COVID-19 pandemic. Hospitals and clinics faced a number of obstacles, including a lack of resources, a high patient influx, and the risk of infection among care providers. Furthermore, the COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on elective procedures during the first wave of the pandemic, causing them to be halted or delayed. Infection control has always been a priority in the field of dental radiography. The COVID-19 pandemic, on the other hand, has increased the risk of cross-contamination via dental procedures. Nonetheless, during the forecast period, the device adoption rate is expected to return to pre-COVID-19 levels. While several companies’ sales have recovered, and the number of procedures performed has also recovered, the timeline for the pandemic’s end remains uncertain. Furthermore, there has been a positive impact on disinfection procedures, which have been clamped up in comparison to pre-COVID-19 levels. The same level of vigilance may be useful in the event of future outbreaks. “
View the report from BIS Research on Global Dental Radiography Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
Some key players operating in the market include Carestream Dental LLC, Midmark Corporation, Acteon Group, Dentsply Sirona, Inc., : Envista Holdings Corporation, J. MORITA Corporation, Planmeca Group, Takara Belmont Corporation, Straumann Group, 3Shape A/S are DÜRR DENTAL SE, are few among others.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- How has COVID-19 impacted the growth of the global dental radiography market?
• What are the key regulations governing the dental radiography market in key regions?
• What technological developments are projected to have the maximum influence on the global dental radiography market?
• Who are the leading players holding significant dominance in the global dental radiography market?
• What are some of the growth opportunities which market players can capitalize on?
• What are the drivers and restraints for the global dental radiography market?
• Which region has the highest growth rate in the dental radiography market?
• Which are the fastest growing countries in terms of the global dental radiography market?
• What are the key strategies being adopted by market players in the global dental radiography market?
• Which are the emerging companies in the global dental radiography market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
Global AI-Enabled Medical Imaging Solutions Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch
Reportedtimes, Financial Content, PR-Wirein, iCN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English