The global operating room integration systems market is projected to reach $21.54 billion by 2031, suggests the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 6.28% during the period 2022-2031.
The comprehensive study of the global operating room integration systems market by BIS Research extensively covers the following:
- Market numbers on the product types (hybrid OR, integrated OR, and Digital OR), by components (OR visualization, OR lighting, OR imaging, OR integration software, and other OR integration products), and region.
- Twenty-nine key healthcare companies offering operating room integration present in the market
- Market share analysis for key companies in the global operating room integration systems market
- Detailed global and regional market analysis, including the scrutiny of 16 key countries
- Impact on the adoption of OR integration due to the COVID-19 pandemic
The detailed study is a compilation of 37 Market Data Tables and 332 Figures spread through 368 Pages and an in-depth TOC on “Global Operating Room Integration Systems Market– Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031”
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help in:
- Aiding in the development of advanced OR integration solutions
- Aiding in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
- Aiding in understanding the patent trend of the market
- Aiding in targeting end-users for increasing the adoption of OR integration
- Supporting in analyzing the market opportunities
- Helping to understand the competitive positioning of the key companies in the market
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Swati Sood, Lead Analyst – BIS Research, “The global operating room integration systems market is expected to witness significant growth in emerging economies due to factors such as increasing demand for streamlined surgical workflows as well as the rising technology integration across countries such as Japan, South Korea, India, and Brazil.”
View the report from BIS Research on Global Operating Room Integration Systems Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
Some of the key players operating in the market include Arthrex Inc., CONMED Corporation, Doricon, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited, Getinge AB, Hill-Rom Holdings (Trumpf Medical), Integra Life Sciences Holdings Corporation, KARL STORZ Se & Co. KG, Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH, Skytron, LLC, STERIS plc, Canon Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, Siemens Healthineers AG, Brainlab AG, HAAG-STREIT Holding AG, Carl Zeiss Meditec Group, Novartis AG (Alcon Laboratories, Inc.), Diversified, Optimus Integrated Surgical Environment (ISE) AG, IntegriTech, LLC, Novanta Inc. (NDS Surgical Imaging), and Barco N.V.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global operating room (OR) integration market?
- What are the emerging trends within the global OR integration systems market?
- How is each segment of the global OR integration systems market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the anticipated revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2031?
- What are the significant developmental strategies implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market? What are the key regulatory bodies controlling the entry of OR integration products to the market?
- What are the major OR equipment primarily being integrated with an operating room environment? What is the primary role of different visualization systems in an OR setting?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global OR integration systems market? What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
- What is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) expected to be witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2022-2031? Which integration systems are anticipated to have the most promising growth?
- What are the major country-wise trends pertaining to the adoption of hybrid, integrated, and digital ORs in the global OR integration systems market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in the global OR integration systems market, and what are their contributions?
- What is the growth potential of the global OR integration systems market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World?
- What are the end-user perceptions in the global OR integration systems market?
- What is the patent filing trend in the global OR integration systems market?
- What are the financial analysis and cost considerations in setting up an integrated hybrid operating room in comparison to a conventional OR?
- What is the global OR integration systems market segmentation by application?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch