Market Size – USD 726.5 Million in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.6%, Market Trends – Increase in the demand of bleaching due to emerging applications in the food industry
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Bleaching Agents Market was valued at USD 726.5 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1106.9 Million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.6%. The demand for bleaching agents is increasing significantly due to the rising demand for bread and bread-related products, growing urban population, increasing disposable income, and the technological advancements in flour quality assessment. Chlorine dioxide is the most effective bleaching agent, which provides instant bleaching effect to bakery products, flour, and dough. Bleaching agents act as a specific microbiological controller in the food & beverage industry and are used to wash fruits & vegetables, for brewing & bottling, and fish & meat processing. It is used as peroxygen agents in the food & beverage processing industry. The US Food and Drug Administration has granted the generally recognized as safe (GRAS) status of hydrogen peroxide for its use as a direct ingredient in food products. Hydrogen peroxide helps in bleaching and purifying food products, which helps in improving the color and presentation of food products. Bleaching agents enhance the shelf life of the products by sterilizing aseptic packaging containers in the food industry. The powdered form of bleaching agents have longer shelf-life and are stable for many years. Moreover, technological advancements have led to the increased usage of powdered bleaching agents due to their easy dosing process.
Request a sample Report of Bleaching Agents Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2135
Key participants include :
- Siemer Milling
- Supraveni Chemicals
- Aditya Birla Chemicals
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals
For a better understanding of the study, Reports and Data have segmented the bleaching agents market based on form, type, application, and region:
Form (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
Type (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Ascorbic acid
- Acetone peroxide
- Chlorine dioxide
Application (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Bakery products
- Others applications
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2135
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- As of 2018, North America regional bleaching agents market is accounted for 28 % market share and is expected to witness significant growth attributing to rising living standards that demand enhanced food products in terms of appearance, texture, and taste.
- The chlorine dioxide segment of the bleaching agent market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.4% during 2019-2026. Chlorine dioxide has an instant bleaching effect on food products. Chlorine dioxide is also used for washing fruits & vegetables, for fish & meat processing, and brewing as it acts as the microbiological controller.
- Based on form, the powder segment accounted for more than 50% of the bleaching agents market share. The powdered forms have a longer shelf life and are stable at room temperature. Moreover, the dosing of powdered bleaching agents is more accessible than that of liquid products.
- Europe’s regional bleaching agents market was valued at USD 330.5 Million in 2018. It is due to the high consumption of bakery products, which increases the demand for bleaching agents market.
- The flour application segment is expected to reach USD 407.12 Million, owing to it to the application of bleaching agents market for whitening of flour. Bleaching of flour facilitates the weakening of the proteins and maturation of the flour in less time and is thus necessary for the production.
- Increasing the application of chlorinated flour for the manufacturing of biscuits to provide a tighter surface boosts the demand for bleaching agents market. The use of bleaching agents in food products improves baking quality and shelf life of food products.
- The bleaching agents are preferable for applications in washable and dye-stable fabrics. Moreover, the product finds extensive application in the healthcare and pulp & paper industry, owing to its extremely light-sensitive property. It is used in households at lower concentrations for medicinal applications. On the other hand, higher concentration products are used as a bleach for textiles and paper, which will help trigger product demand, thereby driving the bleaching agent’s market size by 2026.
- The ban on flour bleaching agents such as chlorine and potassium iodate in some regions is likely to restrain the market growth during the forecast years.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bleaching-agents-market
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Increase in Consumption of bakery products
3.2. Technological advancements for product evaluation
Chapter 4. Bleaching Agents Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Bleaching Agents Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Bleaching Agents Market Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Bleaching Agents Market Impact Analysis
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Explore Our Related Reports :
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: email@example.com Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com News: www.reportsanddata.com/market-news
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com