InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. announces the release of a market assessment report on the “Global Carbon Credit Trading Platform Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Voluntary Carbon Market And Regulated Carbon), System Type (Cap, Trade, Baseline, And Credit Systems) And End Users (Industrial, Utilities, Energy, Petrochemical, Aviation), Region, Market Outlook And Industry Analysis 2031″
The Global Carbon Credit Trading Platform Market is estimated to reach over USD 812.7 million by 2031, exhibiting a CAGR of 25.05% during the forecast period.
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1884
The need for carbon markets to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions is greater than ever as the fight against global warming picks up steam. Investor interest in funding ecologically sustainable initiatives and businesses is rising. Investors can engage in the carbon market by funding carbon credit-generating projects through carbon credit trading platforms. In addition to lowering greenhouse gas emissions, this opens up chances for financial advantage.
Additionally, developing sustainable behaviours, increasing demand for carbon credits, and offering a platform for effective trading and investment in emission reduction projects contribute to expanding the carbon credit trading platform market. Moreover, blockchain technology and digital platforms are used to increase the efficiency, transparency, and traceability of the trade of carbon credits. These developments aid in the area’s creation and uptake of carbon credit trading platforms. The country is dedicated to cutting greenhouse gas emissions and implementing a low-carbon economy. As a way to meet emission reduction goals, this commitment increases demand for carbon credit trading platforms.
List of Prominent Players in the Carbon Credit Trading Platform Market:
- Air carbon Exchange (Acx)
- Beta carbon
- Carbon Credit Capital
- Carbon Trade Exchange (Ctx)
- Climate Impact X
- CME Group
- Eex Group
- Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.
- Nasdaq, Inc.
- Public Investment Fund
- South Pole Group
Investments in clean power generation, electrification, and the replacement of deteriorating infrastructure to achieve improved efficiency drive the market’s growth. The market’s quick industrial development has increased demand for carbon credit trading platforms. To safeguard particular forest ecosystems and populations, as well as to generate long-term value, several corporations are investing in the trading of carbon credits. The market for carbon credit trading platforms is primarily driven by introducing strict environmental rules and policies intended to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Organizations must abide by the emission reduction goals governments and other international organizations set.
Potential market participants’ limited knowledge and understanding of the trading of carbon credits can be a major barrier. Some businesses need to be aware of the advantages and workings of trading carbon credits, or they may need to comprehend the value proposition completely. The market for carbon credits is susceptible to volatility and unpredictability because of things like shifting political climates, changing regulatory environments, and market fluctuations. Upcoming emission reduction goals and the overall demand for carbon credits negatively impact the market’s stability. For market participants, there needs to be more standardization and regularity in carbon credit trading processes to provide challenges to market growth.
Curious about this latest version of the report? @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/carbon-credit-trading-platform-market-/1884
The North American carbon credit trading platform market is expected to register a no. market share. North America has put in place rigorous environmental restrictions to cut greenhouse gas emissions, especially in the United States and Canada. The development and management of carbon credit trading systems benefit greatly from the technological breakthroughs made in the North American region. To meet their emission reduction goals, governments in North America are actively supporting carbon credit trading projects. They offer incentives, subsidies, and grants to entice businesses to trade carbon credits and invest in clean technologies. Besides, Europe had a substantial share. Europe is renowned for its innovations and advances in clean technologies. To fulfil their duties to reduce emissions, European businesses in the industrial, transportation, and power generation sectors actively participate in the carbon credit trading market. The expansion of carbon credit trading platforms in Europe is fueled by various industries engaging in the market, generating liquidity and trading opportunities.
- In Sept 2022, AirCarbon Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based corporation facilitating carbon credit trading, is considering developing a presence in India. AirCarbon demands a presence in India because it anticipates India to participate significantly in the global carbon market. Carbon markets involve purchasing and selling carbon credits (or carbon offsets). Carbon credits are awarded to businesses (or even individuals) for actions that reduce carbon dioxide emissions or absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
- In June 2022, Zerocap has partnered with ANZ Bank and carbon credits platform Beta Carbon to enable the successful trading of tokenised Australian carbon credits (BCAU) using the ANZ Bank-issued A$DC stablecoin on its platform. Innovative transaction executed for Zerocap client Victor Smorgon Group to promote frictionless and secure digital transacting for carbon abatement instruments and climate control assets.
- In Jan 2022, UN Climate Change has entered into a new partnership with the AirCarbon Exchange (ACX) to promote carbon offsetting through emission reductions certified by the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) secretariat. The partnership will enable ACX clients from 30 countries to acquire and retire ‘Certified Emission Reductions’ (CERs) for carbon offsetting purposes. It will be the second exchange in the world and the first in Asia to list CERs held in the UNFCCC Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) registry. This database retains and monitors CERs, including their retirement.
Segmentation of Carbon Credit Trading Platform Market-
- Voluntary Carbon
- Regulated Carbon
By System Type-
- Cap And Trade
- Baseline And Credit Systems
By End Users
- Utilities, Energy
- The US
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- South East Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa-
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
For More Customization @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/customisation/1884
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting firm that enables clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market and competitive intelligence to expand businesses. We help clients gain a competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets, and repositioning products. Our expertise is in providing syndicated and custom market intelligence reports with an in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost-effective manner.
InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.: +1 551 226 6109
Site Visit: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com
Follow Us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/2tBXsgS
Follow Us On Facebook @ bit.ly/2H9jnDZ
Subscribe Our Exclusive Newsletters @ https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/latest-market-research-reports-6929319878155739136/
InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. Tel.: +1 551 226 6109 Email: email@example.com Site Visit: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com Follow Us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/2tBXsgS Follow Us On Facebook @ bit.ly/2H9jnDZ Follow Us @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/insightace-analytic-pvt-ltd/ Subscribe Our Exclusive Newsletters @ https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/latest-market-research-reports-6929319878155739136/