The global Cladding systems market was valued at USD 236.63 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 354.83 Billion by year 2027, at a CAGR of 5.44%. Cladding is a non-loadbearing skin or layer attached to the outside a home to shed water and protect the building from the effects of weather. It is the main element in the aesthetic appeal of the home and thus directly affects both building coast and property value. The primary role of cladding is to control the infiltration of weather elements and the egress of water vapor while providing a durable, aesthetically pleasing appearance. Cladding systems include horizontal or vertical boards, sheet materials or smaller overlapping panels such as shingles and tiles. The global cladding systems is propelled by number of factors such as increase in the residential and commercial construction and infrastructure activities, along with the demand for durability of cladding systems with the ability to withstand various weathering actions and resist chemical attacks & deterioration. Scarcity of skilled workforce for installation, high raw material and installation cost are a major hindrance for the growth of global cladding market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1744
Key players in the global cladding systems include Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A, DowDuPont, Tata Steel Limited, Arconic, Westlake Chemical, Etex Group, James Hardie Industries PLC
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The key function of cladding systems is to reduce the need to modify the indoor environment in the building as little as possible in response to the environmental load from the outdoor climate.
- Recently, The Building Products (Safety) Act 2017 (BPA) was passed by New South Wales Government to regulate building products that are unsafe or could be deemed a safety risk. The catalyst for the BPA was the well-known Lacrosse fire in Melbourne in 2014, the Grenfell fire in London in June 2017 and most recent one in the Neo Apartments in Melbourne, which all involved combustible external cladding. Buildings with combustible external cladding now require registration with the NSW Government. External combustible cladding comprises of metal composite panels, including aluminum, zinc and copper, that is applied to any of the building’s external walls or to any other external area of the building
- Bricks are commonly used as a cladding material due to its properties such as high durability on well-designed footings, non-toxicity, recycling ability into new bricks (cradle to cradle) or crushes for fill. Is has the lowest maintenance if unpainted and not rendered
- Also, vinyl cladding (polyvinyl chloride (PVC)), is available in a range of profiles, colors, textures and low or no maintenance finishes. Usually it is not regarded to be an environmentally preferred application. It has high embodied energy and emits toxins during manufacture and life cycle use, including end of life disposal. Advances are being made with PVC recycling but current recycling rates remain low due to cost and complexity.
- In terms of end use, wall claddings are anticipated be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR during the forecast period. Wall claddings are used to protect the exterior wall from weathering and also to enhance the appearance of the walls in a building. In commercial buildings such as warehouses and manufacturing plants, concrete and metal form the main wall cladding systems.
- On the basis of application, residential applications is projected to be largest segment (30%) with a CAGR 5.9% during the forecast period owing to its properties such as protection of building from external environmental forces and enhancement in the appearance of the building.
- Ceramic fibers accounts for the largest segment in the global cladding systems market due to its special characteristics such as UV radiation resistance, complete impermeableness. Further, every ceramic cladding panel offers complete tonal integrity and design consistency, with through-body color, pattern and graining – ensuring that its aesthetics do not change over time.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the dominant player in the global cladding systems market during the forecast period due to its rise in the availability of raw materials and manpower, continuous rise in the new sophisticated technologies and innovations. North America is projected to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR over 5%.
Browse Complete Report “Cladding Systems Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cladding-systems-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Cladding systems market on the basis of material, application, end use and region:
Material (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Brick & Stone
- Stucco & EIFS
- Fiber cement
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1744
The report on the Cladding Systems market provides critical insights into the growth in revenue along with CAGR throughout the forecast period. It also provides insights into lucrative opportunities to enable the businesses to capitalize on the emerging trends of the market. Advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis are used in the report to offer clear understanding about competitive landscape and market growth. it also offers strategic recommendations to the new and emerging players to overcome the entry-level barriers of the market during the forecast period.
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com