The Global Cloud Virtual Private Network (VPN) market is expected to grow from USD 2.77 Billion in 2019 to USD 8.78 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 22.0% from 2019 to 2026. The rising adoption of it is seen through an increase in demand for technologies or virtual appliances networking, application delivery, and security products and services.
The rise in the demand for secure remote access and increased acceptance of private clouds are blessing all the stakeholders in the market.
However, the scantiness of governance and standardization, concerns over data security and protection issues are restraining factors that may hamper business critical functions in the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1141
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Global Cloud Virtual Private Network (VPN) is expected to grow from USD 2.77 Billion in 2019 to USD 8.78 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 22.0% from 2019 to 2026. Rise in the demand for cloud-based solutions is expected to drive the cloud VPN market.
- In the cloud VPN integrant type, the remote access cloud VPN is expected to hold the largest market share with a revenue of USD 3.6 Billion in 2026. This is mainly attributed to the increasing acceptance rate of mobile devices and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trends among corporates. In the company size segmentation, the SMEs segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR, due to the large-scale acceptance of cloud VPN systems and cost minimization and amalgamation of management capabilities during the forecast period.
- In the cloud VPN user market, the verticals segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 34.15% during the forecast period due to the inclination to buy the cloud VPN solutions directly from software players without depending on third-party service vendors. In the verticals user segment, the government and public utilities sector is expected to grow at the highest CAGR, whereas the telecom and IT sector is estimated to have the largest market share.
- North America is anticipated to hold the largest market share in the cloud VPN market during the forecast period. Because of the presence of several business organizations looking for an authentic means of communication available on the cloud. The attraction of organizations toward cloud-managed systems has given a push to the market, which is expected to increase further traction in this region during the forecast period.
- APAC is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 39.71% during the forecast period, as the region has the presence of creditable enterprises that are slowly allowing the adoption of advanced technologies.
- Major players in the Cloud VPN market are Array Networks (US), Cisco Systems (US), Huawei (China), Microsoft (US), Virtela (US), Google (US), NCP engineering (Germany), Singtel (Singapore), Robustel (China), Oracle (US), Contemporary Controls (US), Cohesive Networks (US), and others.
The Global Cloud Virtual Private Network (VPN) Market is segmented as follows:
Global Cloud VPN Market, By Integrant (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Support and Maintenance
- Training and Consulting
Global Cloud VPN Market, By Connectivity Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Remote Access
Global Cloud VPN Market, By Company Size (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise
Global Cloud VPN Market, By User (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Service Providers
- Telecom and IT
- Government and Public Utilities
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1141
Market Segmentation by Regions:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Answered by the Report:
- Which market segment or sub-segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast timeline?
- What is the forecast valuation of the Cloud Virtual Private Network (VPN) market?
- Who are the leading players in the industry? What are the weaknesses and strengths of these players?
- What are the strategic business steps and initiatives taken by the key competitors in the industry?
- What region is expected to dominate the market in the forecast period?
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cloud-virtual-private-network-vpn-market
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or queries about customization options, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com