Injuries which are caused due to sports activities and gym activities are major growth factors for driving the Cold Pain Therapy Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030
Cold Pain Therapy comprises use of cold materials to relieve the pain. Cold pain therapy is also known as cryotherapy. It reduces the blood flow in a particular area of the body to decrease the inflammation and swelling around the joints. Cold pain therapy is used for relieving the local pain, myofascial pain and pain due to muscle spasm. Ice packs are mostly used as primary analgesics for relieving the pain.
Download PDF Boucher: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/9905
Companies covered are
Pfizer, Sanofi, Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical, Johnson & Johnson, Medline Industries, Performance Health, Össur, Beiersdorf, Breg, DJO Finance, Rohto Pharmaceutical, Romsons Group of Industries, Custom Ice, Unexo Life Sciences.
Top Impacting factors:
- Factors such as rise in incidence of sports injuries and increase in importance of gym activities has resulted in growth for the cold pain therapy market over the past years.
- Growth in number of knee and hip surgeries around the world and need for safe pain management modalities as opposition for oral drug therapy is expected to drive the market growth for cold pain therapy market.
- Increase in healthcare expenditure due to physical injuries caused due to lack of activity and obesity are some of the factors responsible for the market growth.
- Initiatives of the government to support the cold pain therapy is expected to flourish the growth of the market.
- However, factors such as lack of reimbursement, side effects, clinical evidence for medication and therapy and discomfort caused by the treatment is expected to hamper the growth of cold pain therapy market up to some extent over the forecast period.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Post-Operative Therapy
- Post-Trauma Therapy
- Icepack Therapy
- Chamber Therapy
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global cold pain therapy market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed cold pain therapy market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the cold pain therapy market report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the cold pain therapy market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What Segments and region will drive the market growth & why?
Other Trending Reports:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.