According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Cosmetic Laser Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global cosmetic laser market reached US$ 1,937.8 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 4,097.68 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.0% during 2022-2027. A cosmetic laser is a surgical procedure in which a single-wavelength source of high-energy light is transmitted to a small area to reduce skin irregularities. It treats various skin conditions and removes scars, tattoos, wrinkles, sunspots, birthmarks, stretch marks, spider veins, smokers’ lines, and vascular lesions. It also supports postoperative discomfort, reduces blood loss, minimizes the risk of wound infection, and accelerates the wound healing process. Moreover, laser light therapy is combined with topical agents for hair removal procedures. Owing to these benefits, individuals are widely opting for cosmetic laser treatments across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/cosmetic-laser-market/requestsample
Global Cosmetic Laser Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising beauty consciousness among individuals. In addition, the emerging trend of cosmetic tourism represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, individuals are widely adopting cosmetic laser treatments to maintain their youthful appearance. This, coupled with the growing influence of social media platforms, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, with the increasing prevalence of obesity, there has been an escalating demand for body contouring devices to tighten lax skin and remove undesired fat from various body parts. Furthermore, the introduction of advanced light-based technologies, such as infrared, radiofrequency, intense pulsed light (IPL), and light-emitting diode (LED), has increased the adoption of cosmetic laser procedures. Moreover, the growing inclination toward minimally invasive surgeries (MIS) and the rising disposable incomes of individuals are some of the other factors creating a favorable market outlook across the globe.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cosmetic-laser-market
Global Cosmetic Laser Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being:
- Aerolase Corporation
- Candela Corporation (Syneron Medical Ltd.)
- El.En. S.p.A.
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Sciton Inc.
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co. Ltd.
- SharpLight Technologies Inc
- Solta Medical Inc. (Bausch Health Companies Inc.)
Breakup by Modality:
- Pulsed Dye Laser (PDL)
- YAG Laser
- Carbon Dioxide Laser
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
Breakup by Product:
Breakup by Application:
- Hair Removal
- Skin Resurfacing
- Vascular Lesions
- Scar and Acne Removal
- Body Contouring
Breakup by End User:
- Skin Care Clinics
- Cosmetics Surgical Centres
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- The Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Other Reports of IMARC Group
- Colposcopes Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Sheet Face Mask Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Iot Security Market Research Report 2022-2027
- 5G Services Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Circuit Protection Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Household Insecticides Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Hospital Linen Supply And Management Services Market Research Report 2022-2027
- De-Oiled Lecithin Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Iris Recognition Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Healthcare Facilities Management Market Research Report 2022-2027
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800