Rise in incidences of kidney diseases, surge in prevalence of lifestyle and chronic diseases, and issues related to kidney transplants drive the growth of the global dialysis market. However, complications in dialysis treatment and reimbursement policy concerns in developing countries hinder the market growth. On the contrary, shift in preference of patients for home hemodialysis and increase in market strategies by market players would open new opportunities in the future.
The global Dialysis Market was pegged at $91.20 billion in 2020, and is estimated to reach $129.75 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2021 to 2028.
Download Sample Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/374
- The rise in the number of Covid-19 patients increased the demand for dialysis in case of severe infection.
- However, the prolonged lockdown resulted in the supply chain disruption and shortage of raw materials.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as
The key players operating in the global dialysis market include Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Baxter International Inc., Nipro Corporation, B Braun Melsungen Ag, Nikkiso Co., Ltd., Becton, Dickinson And Company (C. R. Bard, Inc.), Angiodynamics Inc., Asahi Kasei Corp., Davita, and Diaverum Deutschland GmbH.
Key Findings Of The Study
- The peritoneal dialysis segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate during the analysis period.
- The hemodialysis segment generated the highest revenue in 2020, and is expected to continue its dominance in the near future.
- North America dominated global dialysis market in 2020, and is anticipated to continue its dominance in the future.
- China is expected to grow at a highest rate in the Asia-Pacific during the forecast period.
- The services segment was the highest contributor among the Product & Service segments in 2020.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis@ Request For Customization:-
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
Q1. What was the size of the global Dialysis Market in 2021?
Q2. How much will the global Dialysis Market be worth in the future?
Q3. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q4. What are the segments of Dialysis Market ?
Q5. The global Dialysis Market is segmented on the basis of product type, connectivity, distribution channel, and region.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.