According to the recent report by IMARC Group, titled “Digital Asset Management Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global digital asset management market size reached around US$ 3.88 Billion in 2020. On account of these factors, the market is expected to experience strong growth during 2021-2026. Digital asset management (DAM) is an automated solution that enables quick storage, retrieval, reviewing, and sharing of digital assets through a centralized interface. These assets usually include processed data files, text documents, engineering blueprints, audios, web pages, videos, graphics, etc. Additionally, they automate workflow, manage permissions through copyright functionalities, streamline cloud experience for users, etc. Owing to these benefits, DAM solutions are extensively used across various industries, including healthcare, information technology (IT), retail, manufacturing, education, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), etc.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/digital-asset-management-market/requestsample
Global Digital Asset Management Market Trends:
The growing requirement for cost-effective ways of organizing, storing, and retrieving rich media assets like multimedia content is one of the primary factors driving the market growth for DAM solutions. Moreover, the rising popularity of digital marketing trends is also augmenting the global market for digital asset management. Apart from this, cloud-based DAM solutions reduce the risk of data leakage and minimize the overhead charges of hardware installation and maintenance involved in on-premise counterparts. As a result, these solutions are witnessing an escalating demand across diverse industry verticals. Furthermore, the increasing implementation of numerous government regulations to maintain operational transparency and improve digital workflow is further projected to drive the global market for digital asset management over the forecasted period.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/digital-asset-management-market
Key Market Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- OpenText Corporation
- Adam Software
- Canto Inc.
- North Plains Systems
- Mediabeacon Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Widen Enterprises Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Webdam Inc
Breakup by Type:
- Brand Asset Management System
- Library Asset Management System
- Production Asset Management System
Breakup by Component:
- System Integration
- Support and Maintenance
Breakup by Application:
- Sales and Marketing
- Broadcast and Publishing
Breakup by Deployment:
Breakup by Organization Size:
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Breakup by End-Use Sector:
- Media and Entertainment
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Travel and Tourism
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Latest Market Research Reports by IMARC Group (2021-2026):
- Smart TV Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-tv-market
- Rare Earth Elements Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/rare-earth-industry
- Gas Turbine Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/gas-turbine-market
- Insulin Storage Devices Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/insulin-storage-devices-market
- Hand Sanitizer Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/hand-sanitizer-market
- Wine Packaging Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/wine-packaging-market
- Sports Nutrition Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/sports-nutrition-market
- Insulin Pumps Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/insulin-pumps-market
- Packaging Machinery Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/packaging-machinery-market
- Luxury Furniture Market Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/luxury-furniture-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email: Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800