DALLAS FORT WORTH, TX (February 14, 2022) – Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, a scratch kitchen restaurant and steakhouse offering exceptional wood-grilled dishes, bold flavors, and seasonal ingredients, will open Monday, Feb. 14 at Alliance Town Center, Hillwood’s 900-acre master-planned shopping, dining and entertainment district in north Fort Worth. Firebirds is known for seasoned hand-cut aged steaks, fresh seafood, chicken, ribs, and burgers prepared over an open flame.
“Firebirds’ signature American entrées and warm hospitality are a perfect fit for Fort Worth,” said Firebirds CEO Steve Kislow. “General Manager Michy Cruz, Executive Chef Sean Martin and our talented team members look forward to sharing our fire-grilled specialty dishes with the community.”
The Firebirds menu provides a variety of selections, including its signature items such as:
- Aged Ribeye – Traditional, hand-cut wood-grilled ribeye, choice of side
- Filet Mignon – Hand-cut, wrapped in applewood-smoked bacon, choice of side
- Wood Grilled Salmon – Basted with Key lime butter, fresh vegetables, choice of side
- Burgers – Hand-pattied, half-pound burgers served with choice of seasoned steak fries, tater tots, fresh fruit or cider slaw
- Grilled Shrimp & Strawberry Salad – Wood-grilled shrimp, strawberries, mixed greens, goat cheese, jicama, and San Saba Farms spiced pecans with balsamic vinaigrette
- Lobster Spinach Queso – Lobster, baby spinach, tomatoes, pepper jack cheese, and tortilla chips
- Seared Tuna Superfoods Salad – Seared and sliced sushi-grade tuna served over a bed of spinach, organic ancient grains, cucumbers, avocado, grilled corn, edamame, radish, with avocado lime vinaigrette
- Creme Brulée Cheesecake – Shareable dessert that is bruléed to order with fresh fruit and raspberry coulis
Many of Firebirds’ dishes are created using fresh seasonal ingredients. Gluten-sensitive menu items, such as Grilled Tenderloin Salad, Wood Grilled Salmon and Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, are also available.
Firebirds’ brunch menu is available beginning at 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Signature dishes include:
- Steak & Egg Bowl – Wood-grilled tenderloin and poached eggs served with roasted potatoes, mushrooms, and tomatoes with a creamy horseradish sauce
- Grilled Salmon Benedict – Wood-grilled salmon served on toasted focaccia with sautéed spinach, topped with poached egg and lobster fondue, served with roasted breakfast potatoes
- Brunch Burger – Wood-grilled half-pound burger with sharp cheddar, applewood- smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, fried eggs and bacon jam, choice of side
- Bacon & Egg Brioche Sandwich – Toasted brioche with red pepper mayo, spring mix, tomato, avocado, applewood-smoked bacon and fried eggs, choice of side
- Avocado Toast Salad – Toasted brioche with smashed avocados and a salad of spring mix, ripe tomatoes, pickled red onions, cucumber, feta cheese in a cilantro lime vinaigrette
- Shrimp & Grits – Shrimp served over stone-ground cheddar grits with andouille sausage and finished with Cajun gravy
The Kids Menu offers an array of items and is certified by the National Restaurant Association’s Kids LiveWell ℠ program. The menu is specially designed with educationally fun puzzles and messaging that focuses on sharing values for a better world.
The award-winning, dramatically lit lounge area boasts an extensive selection of shareable appetizers and a selection of beverages.
Firebirds’ new Alliance Town Center restaurant features an energetic design concept and a warm, inviting atmosphere. The modern design and décor include light-colored woods, charred black brick, floor-to-ceiling windows, exposed steel, contemporary light fixtures, abstract artwork and pops of teal, orange, and red. The open concept gives guests views of the exhibition kitchen, and wood-fired grill. Additionally, guests can enjoy their meals and drinks on a comfortable patio. A private dining room is available, as well as fully customizable menus for client meetings, birthdays, or private dinner parties.
Firebirds at Alliance Town Center will be open Sunday – Thursday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. and Friday – Saturday 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Specially priced appetizers are available Monday through Friday 4 – 6:30 p.m.
Firebirds offers catering, gift cards, online ordering for ToGo and delivery options. Guests who register for Inner Circle®will be the first to hear about upcoming events, promotions, new menu items and exclusive offers. Members also receive a gift for joining and a gift on their birthday.
Reservations for lunch, dinner or brunch can be made by visiting Firebirds’ website, using the OpenTable App or calling 817-770-0771. Guests may also order online ToGo curbside pickup, and delivery is available via DoorDash.
Firebirds Alliance is located at 2900 Amador Drive, off Interstate 35W and N FWY and across Heritage Trace Parkway.
As part of the company’s ongoing efforts to give back, Firebirds donates $1.25 per glass of lemonade ordered in the restaurant to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) year-round to help fund a cure for childhood cancer. To date, Firebirds has raised $2.6 million for ALSF.
Looking for talented team members, Firebirds is hiring for all positions. Job seekers can apply at https://firebirdsinternational.com/careers.
Find Firebirds at: FirebirdsRestaurants.com
About Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, a contemporary-polished restaurant, is an energetic twist on the traditional grill featuring a boldly flavored, classic American steakhouse and sustainable seafood menu in an inviting, fire-centric atmosphere. Signature menu items include hand-cut steaks, and fresh seafood hand-fileted in-house and seared over locally sourced hickory, oak or pecan wood in Firebirds’ scratch kitchen and exposed wood-fired grill. The open, stylish, enticing décor incorporates wood-fired themes and entertaining spaces, such as the outdoor patio with seasonal comforts and the award-winning FIREBAR®.
The restaurant has been named one of ten ‘Breakout Brands’ by Nation’s Restaurant News, and the 2021 Diners’ Choice Winner awarded by OpenTable. In keeping with its mission, “To Serve, Enrich and Exceed,” Firebirds supports ever-growing sustainability efforts throughout its restaurants and partners with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, with more than $2.6 million raised for childhood cancer research through the sale of fresh-squeezed lemonade. Visit FirebirdsRestaurants.com to become a member of Firebirds’ Inner Circle®, make an OpenTable reservation or order ToGo online.