The glass bottles market survey offers insights into chief growth drivers and restrains impacting the overall growth trajectory. The survey also provides insights into competitive landscape of global glass bottles market, identifying the key market players and analyzing the impact of their growth strategies.
As per a study by FMI, the glass bottles sales are expected total US$4.8 bn through 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. The market witnessed a rise of 3% CAGR during its historical sales period between 2016 and 2020.
According to a study by FMI, the glass bottles market worth will reach US$37.1 bn in 2021. After battling a slight dip of sales during COVID-19 outbreak, the sales grew by 1% year-on-year in 2021.
Glass bottles are 100% recyclable, which makes them better alternative to plastic bottle form the environmental point of view. With focus on sustainability rising at a high pace, glass bottles sales will continue rising through the assessment period.
As per FMI, sales in the U.S. will rise considerably. Ban on single-use plastic and other policies undertaken to protect environment will create a conducive environment for increasing glass bottle sales in the country. Besides this, demand in China will continue surging, pushing growth in East Asia.
While glass bottle application is increasing across diverse industries, the food and beverages sector will account for over half of the market share. Increasing use of glass bottles in beverage packaging will continue driving sales. Demand in pharmaceutical sector also is expected to rise in the coming years.
“Innovations remain key focus for market players. From launch of long-neck beer bottles to ensuring greater agility, manufacturers are leaving no stone unturned to cater to the changing consumer preference,” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5122
- The U.S. is expected to lead the global market as it holds 84% market shares in North America. Consumers in this country prefer and consume glass bottles for alcoholic beverages. The ban on single use plastic is also another factor boosting demand in the market.
- Germany holds 25% of the Europe market as it has some of the oldest and largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. The usage of glass bottles in Germany is majorly driven by pharmaceutical application.
- India holds 39% market shares in South-Asia as this country is the second largest consumer and producer of glass bottles in the region.
- Type I grade glass bottles hold 51% of the market and are expected to register high demand due to extensive application in pharmaceutical industry.
- Glass bottles with capacity of 501-1000ml hold 36% market share as they are primarily used for storing and transporting water, fruit juices, and milk.
- Rising trend for sustainable, bio-degradable materials in packaging industry is expected to boost demand for glass bottles in the market.
- Glass bottles are becoming the ideal packaging material for food and beverage application therefore boosting its demand in the F&B industry.
- COVID-19 crisis has impacted the production and manufacturing of glass bottles due to lockdown and disrupted supply chain.
- Shutdown of numerous end-use industries is also expected to hamper demand for glass bottles in the global market.
Get Access to Research Methodology Prepared by Experts>>> https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5122
The global glass bottles market is moderately fragmented in nature. Key players in the market are focusing on increasing production and investing in product development. Innovation for improved, sustainable products will keep players ahead in the competition.
For instance, in June 2021, AB InBev announced about the launch of a lightweight longneck beer bottle for commercial applications. Several other companies are expected to focus on product launches spurring growth in the market.
Key players operating in the glass bottles market profiled by FMI includes
- Owen Illinois, Inc.
- Ardagh Group, SA
- Vitro, S. A. B. de C. V.
- Vidrala, S.A
- BA Glass B.V.
- AGI Glasspack Limited.
- Frigoglass Jebel Ali FZCO
- Consol Glass (Pty) Ltd.
- Toyo Glass Co., Ltd.
- Gerresheimer AG
- Vetropack Holding AG
- Borosil Glass Works Ltd.
- Carib Glassworks Limited (CGL)
- Piramal Glass Private Limited
- Albéa S.A.
- Verallia SA
- Stölzle-Oberglas GmbH
- Gallo Glass Company
- Allied Glass Containers Ltd
- SGA S.A.
More Insights on the Glass Bottles Market:
FMI provides an unbiased analysis of the glass bottles market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global glass bottles market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Type I
- Type II
- Type III
By Manufacturing Process:
- Up to 50 ml
- 51 – 200 ml
- 201 – 500 ml
- 501 – 1000 ml
- 1001 ml & Above
By End User:
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Perfume & Fragrances
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Covered in the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment Market Report
- The report offers detailed insights into glass bottles demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for glass bottles market between 2021 and 2031
- Glass bottles market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends, evaluation of current market size, and technological advancements within the industry
- Glass bottles market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/5122
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on the Packaging Domain
Metal Aerosol Packaging Market: Future Market Insights (FMI) provides a deeper insights on the new trends of global metal aerosol packaging market while incorporating the impact of ongoing trends, and growth & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Market dynamics have been presented on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing across key geographies for the aforementioned decade.
Aerosol Sprayers Market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) provides incisive coverage on the global aerosol sprayers market over the forecast period of 2021 and 2031. Additionally, to find the effect of COVID-19 on the aerosol sprayers market in general, the study monitor global aerosol sprayers’ sales in 20+ high-growth markets and addresses their end-user in particular.
Aerosol dispensing systems Market: ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers in-depth insights on key factors of global aerosol dispensing systems market. The study offers detailed study on key trends that influence the demand for aerosol dispensing systems. The report covers global demand in more than 20 high potential markets, in addition to an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global shell and heat exchangers market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/glass-bottles-market
Contact: Future Market Insights, 1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates