The report suggests that the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.54% between 2022-2031
BIS Research, the global leader in providing market intelligence on deep technologies, has released its latest study titled Binders in Battery Market – A Global and Regional Analysis.
According to this study, the global binders in battery market was valued at $2.26 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach $6.05 billion by 2031, growing at a staggering CAGR of 11.54%.
The following factors are responsible for the increase in demand for global binders in battery:
- Increasing demand for electric vehicles
- Growing investments and installations in the renewable energy sector
- Improved battery performance due to advanced multifunctional binders
The detailed study is a compilation of 202 market data tables and 33 figures spread through 224 pages.
Check out the detailed table of content here:
Analyst’s Take on the Market Projection
According to Pooja Tanna, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, “Binders in battery are expected to play a key role as the development of advanced battery grows. The increasing focus by governments across the globe toward electric mobility and private and public funding are the major factors propelling the growth of the industry.”
Request a FREE sample of this report here:
Major Existing Industry Leaders in the Global Binders in Battery Market
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on input gathered from primary experts and analyzing company coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration. Some of the established names in the market are:
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- KUREHA CORPORATION
- Resonac Holdings Corporation
- APV Engineered Coatings
- DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd.
- ZEON CORPORATION
- BASF SE
- FUJIAN BLUE OCEAN & BLACK STONE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
- S.T Corporation
- Synthomer PLC
- Sicona Battery Technologies
- Northvolt AB
- IONIC MATERIALS, INC.
- SAKUU CORPORATION.
- PRINCETON NUENERGY
Recent Industry Developments in the Global Binders in Battery Market
- In June 2022, Solvay announced the completion of its polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) capacity expansion project at the Changshu site in China. The company doubled its production capacity for this high-performance polymer before the expected time to meet the growing customer demand for EV batteries.
- In January 2022, Arkema accelerated its development in China with its PVDF capacity in order to fulfill the increasing demand from its partner clients in the lithium-ion battery market and support the enormous growth in the water filtration, specialty coatings, and semiconductor industries.
- In October 2021, BASF SE and the Karlsruhe University of Technology (KIT) collaborated on a government-funded initiative to examine the potential of multi-layered anodes for lithium-ion batteries.
Want to learn more about the latest trends in battery technology? Speak to our analysts
Exclusive Deeptech M-A-P™ in Advanced Materials, Chemicals, and Fuels by BIS Research:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics shortly. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate and custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them with specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscapes.
Head of Marketing
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Get Expert Insights @ https://community.insightmonk.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch