InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. has announced the publication of a market research report titled “ Global Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceutical Market – Market Outlook and Industry Analysis 2030″
Get Demo Sample copy of Global Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceutical Market Report at: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1042
“Medical Marijuana” refers to substances derived from the Cannabis sativa plant that have been shown to reduce the symptoms of a variety of different medical ailments. Cannabis sativa contains many active compounds, including delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD). THC is considered the primary ingredient in marijuana. Due to the pharmacological capability of cannabis, it has applications in the treatment of various conditions and diseases, including cancer, epilepsy, diabetes, chronic pain, glaucoma, arthritis, depression, neurological disorders, and others. It is safe and has less severe side effects than other treatments, and it also can fight adverse side effects. Therefore, cannabis is approved for medical use in several countries, with variable legal limitations.
The rising therapeutic uses of cannabinoids in surging use, human medicine, and acceptance of CBD in various countries and the increasing consumer liking of cannabis-derived products are expected to propel this industry over the forecast period. This market is further driven by the expanding ongoing clinical trials of cannabis-based drugs, CBD-related clinical research activities, increasing awareness about the medical advantages of plant-derived cannabidiol products, and the commercialization of cannabis-based symptoms.
However, the manufacturing inadequacies and the legal limitations on cannabinoid-derived products in many countries may hamper the CBD products demand in the coming years(2022-2030).
For more Customization in this Report, Connect with us at: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-cannabinoid-derived-pharmaceutical-market-assessment/1042
- In Mar 2022, Pfizer Inc. announced the completion of its acquisition of Arena Pharmaceuticals, a company developing novel therapies at a clinical stage for the treatment of several immuno-inflammatory diseases. Arena Pharmaceuticals brings to Pfizer a portfolio of diverse and promising development-stage therapeutic candidates
- In Aug 2021, GW Pharmaceuticals, a part of Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc, got the approval from UK MHRA i.e. Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency approval for EPIDYOLEX (cannabidiol) for the treatment of seizures linked with tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC) for patients two years of age and older.
- In July 2021, Alterola Biotech, Inc. announced the acquisition of ABTI Pharma Ltd.. ABTI Pharma is a company developing innovative cannabinoid, cannabinoid-like, and non-cannabinoid pharmaceutical medicines, active pharmaceutical ingredients, and other ingredients. The acquisition follows Alterola’s change of strategic direction in the cannabinoid medicines sector, and it has resulted in a new management team which will work for the company.
- In May 2021, Jazz Pharmaceuticals acquired GW Pharmaceuticals plc, a leader in the science, development, and commercialization of cannabinoid-based prescription medicines.
- In Dec 2021, Pfizer entered the medical cannabis industry betting on a promising cannabinoid-based bowel disease treatment. Pfizer acquired the clinical-stage company Arena Pharmaceuticals for a total equity value of around $6.7 billion.
The following key companies are involved in the Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceutical Market
Cara Therapeutics, Inc., Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Inc., Echo Pharmaceuticals, GW Pharmaceuticals, Arena Pharmaceuticals, InMed Pharmaceuticals, INSYS Therapeutics, Inc., LaraPharm, One World Cannabis, MGC Pharmaceuticals, Ltd., Orpheus Medica, Receptor Life Sciences, Tetra Bio-Pharma, Cardiol Therapeutics, RespireRx Pharmaceuticals, United cannabis Corporation, Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, BOL Pharma, Alterola Biotech Inc., and Other Prominent Players.
Get Extra Discount on Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceutical Market Report, if your Company is Listed in Above Key Players List @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1042
The Global Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceutical Market, by Products, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Other Pipeline Products
The Global Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceutical Market, by Module Types, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Cannabinoid Receptor Type 1 (CB1)
- Cannabinoid Receptor Type 2 (CB2)
The Global Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceutical Market, by Disease Indication, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Chronic Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis
The Global Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceutical Market, by Region, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceutical Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- The U.S.
Europe Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceutical Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceutical Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceutical Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceutical Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Get Extra Discount on Cannabinoid Derived Pharmaceutical Market Report, if your Company is Listed in Above Key Players List @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-cannabinoid-derived-pharmaceutical-market-assessment/1042
+1 551 226 6109 Email: email@example.com
Financial Content, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English