As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Cellulose Fibers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global cellulose fibers market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 9% during 2021-2026.
Cellulose fibers are natural or artificial fibers manufactured using either wood pulp or esters of wood, leaves and barks of plants and other plant-based materials. They are versatile and exhibit unique properties, such as excellent strength, lightweight, moisture absorbency and hydrophobicity. As a result, these fibers are extensively used in home textiles, fabrics, polymer composites, biocomposites and chemical filters.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cellulose-fibers-market/requestsample
Global Cellulose Fibers Market Trends:
The global cellulose fibers market is primarily driven by the expanding textile industry and the escalating demand for biodegradable fabrics. Additionally, several advancements, such as the utilization of cellulose nanofibrils (CNFs) and cellulose nanocrystals (CNCs), have been used to improve the mechanical properties, biodegradability and biocompatibility of these fibers, thus catalyzing the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing product adoption to manufacture industrial textiles like upholstery and curtains and the implementation of favorable government policies promoting plant-based raw materials have augmented the product demand. Other factors, including the rising environmental consciousness, cost-effectiveness of these fibers and easy availability of raw materials, are also anticipated to provide a positive market outlook.
Ask Customization and Browse Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cellulose-fibers-market
Global Cellulose Fibers Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
- CFF GmbH & Co. KG
- China Bambro Textile (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Daicel Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Fulida Group Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Grasim Industries Ltd.
- Kelheim Fibres GmbH
- Lenzing AG
- Sateri Holdings Ltd.
- Shandong Helon Textiles Sci. & Tech. Co. Ltd
- Tangshan Sanyou Xingda Chemical Fiber Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Fulida Holding Co., Ltd.
Market Breakup by Fiber Type:
- Natural Cellulose Fibers
- Cotton Fibers
- Jute Fibers
- Wood Fibers
- Man-made Cellulose Fibers
- Viscose Fibers
- Lyocell Fibers
- Modal Fibers
Market Breakup by Application:
- Home Textiles
Market Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Europe Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021- 2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Bubble Tea Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/bubble-tea-market
- Smart Demand Response Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/smart-demand-response-market
- Non Destructive Testing Inspection Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/non-destructive-testing-inspection-market
- China Skincare Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/china-skincare-market
- Organic Tea Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/organic-tea-market
- Pharmaceutical Filtration Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/pharmaceutical-filtration-market
- Battery Recycling Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/battery-recycling-market
- Roofing Materials Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/roofing-materials-market
- Substation Automation Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/substation-automation-market
- E-Cigarette Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/e-cigarette-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800