The market size of the Global Pet Care Packaging Market in the year 2021 is valued at 10.06 billion and is predicted to reach 17.73 billion by the year 2030 at 6.8% CAGR during the forecast period.
Curious about this latest version of report? Obtain Report Details@ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-pet-care-packaging-market/1267
Increased pet adoption, rising disposable income of pet owners, and multi-functionality of pet care packaging are driving the growth of the pet care packaging market. Plastic, laminate, metal, and aluminium are common materials used in pet care packaging. Pet food that has been improved and manufactured specifically is usually sold in compact packages with superior presentation. Plastic is a popular choice for pet care packaging. Furthermore, food packaging materials pose a number of hazards, which governments around the world have addressed through a range of regulations. Pet adoption is driven by higher disposable incomes and nuclear households, which are boosting the pet care sector. Furthermore, the pet care market is being driven by the increased popularity of internet channels, as well as the ability to contact specialists such as veterinarians remotely via telehealth or other online choices. Premium pet items, such as organic pet foods and pet grooming services, are becoming increasingly popular among pet owners.
List of Prominent Players in the Global Pet Care Packaging Market:
Aptar Group Inc.
Ardagh Group S.A.
Coveris Holdings S.A.
Crown Holdings Inc.
Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation
Kendall packaging Corporation
Formell Industries Inc.
Mondi Group Plc
Sonoco Products Co
Silgan Holdings Inc.
TCL Packaging Ltd.
The InterFlex Group Inc.
Berry Global Inc.
For More Information @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-pet-care-packaging-market/1267
Factors such as higher incomes and nuclear homes are driving pet adoption, which is strengthening the pet care industry. Furthermore, the rising popularity of internet channels and the ability to communicate with specialists such as veterinarians remotely via telehealth or other online options is driving the pet care business. Organic pet meals and pet grooming services, for example, are becoming increasingly popular among pet owners.
Pet food is one of the most stringently regulated food items; pet animal feeds are examined at every phase, from the materials used in food preparation through product marketing. The high stringency involved with commercialization might be a substantial barrier to market expansion.
In terms of revenue generation, North America was the most profitable area in 2019. Increasing pet humanization and pet ownership, the introduction of private label retail brands, and increased urbanization are some of the key driving forces supporting the expansion of the North American pet food market. In North America, the pet food industry has become extremely competitive. In response to increased demand from pet owners for protective, informative, and ecological packaging, manufacturers are focusing on creating more intelligent packaging options. However, due to rising animal adoption rates in the region because of growing awareness of animal mistreatment and more humanization, Asia-Pacific is predicted to be the fastest expanding market throughout the projection period. Furthermore, the pet care packaging industry in the region has grown significantly as a result of technical improvement. During the projected period, this is expected to further enhance the market in Asia-Pacific.
- In April 2022, WestRock Company announced a collaboration with Recipe Unlimited to adopt a suite of recyclable paperboard packaging, with the goal of diverting 31 million plastic containers from Canadian landfills each year. WestRock developed this packaging solution for Swiss Chalet using their extensive assortment of sustainable paper.
- In March 2022, Irish Dog Food collaborated with its packaging provider, Coveris, to create their first larger-sized recyclable bags. Sustainability and shelf appeal requirements were addressed by using Coveris’ established MonoFlexE brand. Irish Dog Food partnered with Coveris to become one of the first pet food suppliers in the U.K. to offer recyclable and quality packaging in larger quantities in order to satisfy changing market expectations.
- In Dec 2021, Mars Petcare was preparing to use food-safe recycled plastic in wet pet care packaging as part of its global goal of increasing recycled content in plastic packaging. As part of Mars Petcare’s commitment to providing pet owners with more sustainable options, cat food brand SHEBA® will be the first to have the new packaging styles available in Europe in 2022
Segmentation of Global Pet Care Packaging Market-
- Paper & Paperboard
- Other Packaging Material
By Packaging Type-
- Bags & Pouches
- Folding Cartons
- Blister Packs
- Plastic Bottles & Jars
- Others (Tubes, Cups, etc.)
- Dry Food
- Wet Food
- The US
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- South East Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa-
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Request for ToC/Proposal: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-pet-care-packaging-market/1267