InsightAce Analytic Pvt. Ltd. has announced the publication of a market research report titled “ Global Sustainable Feed & Nutrition for Aquaculture Market- Market Outlook and Industry Analysis 2030″
Get Demo Sample copy of Global Sustainable Feed & Nutrition for Aquaculture Market Report at: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1206
Stable feed and nutrition play an essential role in maintaining aquatic organisms’ proper growth and health. The diet is an initial method of delivering immuno-stimulants, medications, and functional ingredients for fish. The diet & nutrition of aquatic organisms have a straight impact on the aquaculture industry’s productivity and welfare. Sustainable aquaculture solutions can make better the quality of seafood products, animal health, and feed efficiency. Sustainable feed helps in maintaining environmental sustainability too.
Increasing demand for good quality aquaculture feed like fish & seafood across the globe accelerated the necessity for sustainable aquaculture solutions, likely to boost the development of sustainable feed & nutrition for the aquaculture market in the upcoming years. Other key factors are the human population surge, growing demand for sustainable, algae-fed seafood, rising health awareness among consumers regarding animal protein consumption, a healthy diet, and increasing sustainable fish product launches by market players. The pressure on wild fisheries upsurges, and the growing human population results in the development of aquaculture industries, thereby nurturing the need for sustainable aquafeed & nutrition. In Aug 2021, Beta Hatch raised another $10M for the startup in which insects are cultured as a feed as it builds out the future of farming. In Aug 2021, Pond Technology Inc. executed a commercial agreement with a significant Canadian oilsands producer and fortune 500 company to produce covid-19 antigens expressed from an exclusive strain of algae. These antigens will be utilized for rapid diagnostic testing.
On the other hand, serving sustainable feed ingredients that meet the nutritional desires of several fish species is a challenging task for the market. In addition, the nonexistence of standards and regulations connected with feed sustainability is expected to inhibit market adoption during the forecast period.
North America is likely to hold the majority shares of this market, followed by Europe, throughout the forecast period as the demand is high for fish products and rising aquaculture industries..
For more Customization in this Report, Connect with us at: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1206
- In Oct 2021, Entobel collaborated with AquaBIO5 to produce insect-derived products with aquaculture uses. The collaboration aims to provide pathogen-free products for early-stage shrimp and fish, emphasizing good digestibility, assimilation, growth, and survival.
- In March 2021, Cargill (US) and aqua farmers signed a partnership to plan a new course in seafood sustainability. Latest initiative of Cargill, SeaFurther Sustainability, helps aqua farmers increase sustainable seafood with a more negligible environmental effect, and it also reduces the carbon footprint and protects oceans.
- In June 2020, Corbion (Netherlands), expanded its algae business with three strategic schedules, expanding the effect of its award-winning omega-3 algae feed ingredient product, AlgaPrime DHA. With the verified success of AlgaPrime DHA’s adoption in the salmon industry, the extended team is likely to drive the commercialization of omega-3 ingredients in the shrimp, marine fish, pet, and livestock markets.
- In June 2019, Cargill and InnovaFeed partnered to bring sustainable and innovative feed options to the animal nutrition category. Via this collaboration, both companies can jointly market fish feed, including insect protein, enabling both partners to support the growth of sustainable aquaculture.
The following vital companies are engaged in the Sustainable Feed & Nutrition for Aquaculture Market
HEXAFLY (Ireland), Enviroflight (US), Agriprotein (South Africa), Enterra Feed (Canada), Innovafeed (France), Ynsect (France), Beta Hatch (US), nextProtein (France), Protix (Netherlands), nextProtein (France), Bioflytech (Spain), Entofood (Malaysia), Nutrition Technologies Group (Singapore), F4F (Australia), Insect Feed Technologies (Singapore), Nutrition Technologies Group (Singapore), AlgaEnergy (Spain), NASEKOMO (Bulgaria), Algatech LTD (US), SabrTech (Canada), Entobel (Singapore), Cargill (US), Cellana (US), DSM (Netherlands), Corbion (Netherlands), Algae (Norway), AlgaPrime, Alltech, Algatechnologies (Israel), Algatech LTD, Pond Technologies (Canada), Feed Algae (UK), among others.
Get an Extra Discount on Global Sustainable Feed & Nutrition for Aquaculture Market Report, if your Company is Listed in the Above Key Players List @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1206
The Global Sustainable Feed & Nutrition for Aquaculture Market, by Ingredients, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Amino Acids
- Mycotoxin Detoxifiers
- Non-protein Nitrogen
- Other Ingredients
The Global Sustainable Feed & Nutrition for Aquaculture Market, by Feed, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Single Cell Protein
The Global Sustainable Feed & Nutrition for Aquaculture Market, by Region, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America Sustainable Feed & Nutrition for Aquaculture Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- The U.S.
Europe Sustainable Feed & Nutrition for Aquaculture Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Europe
Asia Pacific Sustainable Feed & Nutrition for Aquaculture Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Sustainable Feed & Nutrition for Aquaculture Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa Sustainable Feed & Nutrition for Aquaculture Market, by Country, 2022-2030 (Value US$ Mn)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Get an Extra Discount on Sustainable Feed & Nutrition for Aquaculture Market Report, if your Company is Listed in the Above Key Players List @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1206
+1 551 226 6109 Email: email@example.com
Financial Content, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English