The growing healthcare and pharmaceutical industries, coupled with the popularity of energy drinks and supplements will be the major factors influencing the market growth.
The global glucuronolactone market is expected to reach USD 465.2 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can mainly be associated with the growing healthcare and pharmaceutical industries, coupled with the popularity of energy drinks and supplements.
The high usage of chemical or metabolite in food & drug poisoning, hepatocirrhosis & hepatitis as well as the adjuvant drugs for curing of rheumatoid arthritis will encourage market growth over the forecast period. The product is also used as a predecessor in the synthesis of vitamin C, which will push the expansion of the market. It is simultaneously converted and metabolized into non-toxic components as it enters the body.
Moreover, the popularity of energy drinks and supplements by athletes, sportsmen, and gym professionals will fuel the growth of the market, as these provide ergogenic aid that supports them in the recovery from muscle strain. It also helps to improve stamina, mental health, and physical strength. Glucuronolactone-based products may have a range of side effects when consumed, which will be a hindrance to the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1275
The report puts an emphasis on the information regarding the key players with a special focus on their company profile, business overview, recent advancements, product catalog, and strategic business plans. It provides a comprehensive overview of the strategic alliances in the market under taken by the key players such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches, brand promotions, and corporate deals, among others.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Shaoxing Marina Biotechnology Co.,Ltd., Hubei Yitai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Foodchem International Corporation, Merck Millipore Corporation, Suzhou No. 5 Factory Pharmaceutical, Creative Compounds, Anhui Fubore, Shouguang Zhonghe Biochemical, and Aceto Corporation, among others.
Order this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1275
The Glucuronolactone market takes into account major geographical locations such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa to offer key insights into market growth, market size, market share, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, supply and demand ratio, import/export, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The report offers an in-depth country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the market and its growth prospects.
Segments Covered in the report
Product type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 And Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Processing aids & additives
- Energy supplements
Industry verticals Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 And Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Food & beverages
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Key Regions Analyzed in the Report include:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/glucuronolactone-market
Furthermore, it consists information about individual segment of the Glucuronolactone market based on the types and application. The report also offers insights about the key segments expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period and primary trends influencing their growth. It also offers CAGR and market share values for each segment to provide clear understanding of demand and trend in the global market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of product type into powder, liquid and tablet/capsule.
- The powder segment dominated with ~40% of the market share in 2020.
- Glucuronolactone powder is used excessively in health drinks and supplements, which are generally consumed by athletes, sportsmen and gym professionals.
- The liquid segment held the second largest market share of ~35% in 2020.
- The market is segmented on the basis of application into preservatives, antioxidants, processing aids & additives, energy drinks & supplements, and others.
- The energy drinks & supplements segment dominated with ~32% of the market share in 2020, due to the changing lifestyles and consumption pattern of the consumers.
- The fact that energy drinks are becoming more of a status symbol, especially among the youth, is forecasted to drive the growth of the energy drinks & supplements segment.
- The market is segmented on the basis of industry verticals into food & beverages, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, and others.
- The healthcare & pharmaceuticals segment dominated with ~54% of the market share in 2020, owing to the growing concerns regarding health disorders, coupled with the increasing old age population.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA.
- North American region dominated with ~40% of the market share in 2020, owing to the presence of the key end-user industries in the region. Some of them being Rockstar Inc, Red Bull, and Monster.
- The Europe region held the second largest share of ~28% of the market in 2020.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1275
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Browse More Reports:
Crohn’s Disease Drug Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/crohns-disease-drug-market
Endometriosis Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/endometriosis-market
E-Prescribing Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/e-prescribing-market
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Therapeutics Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/acute-myeloid-leukemia-therapeutics-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370