The global healthcare cybersecurity market size is expected to reach USD 36.97 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 16.8% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports & Data. A major factor driving market revenue growth is rapid adoption of technology in the healthcare industry. Increasing investments in research in the field of healthcare cybersecurity is resulting in the advent of additional opportunities for further advancements in software.
Hackers intentionally target medical practices as they know that nurses, doctors, and administrative professionals don’t take cybersecurity measures. Therefore, this has resulted in cyber-crime cases such as data mining, stealing, thefts, in the health care industry. This factor has resulted in government investments on privacy and security of the data to foster the growth and development of the global healthcare cybersecurity market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report Include:
McAfee, LLC, FireEye, Atos SE, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Fortified Health Security, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc., and IBM Corporation.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1746
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- On the basis of threat, the market report is segmented into ransomware, malware and spyware, Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS), phishing and spear phishing and others. Among these, the ransomware segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to rise in ransomware attacks by cyber criminals to encrypt a victim’s files. The attacker demands few hundred dollars to thousands to restore access to the data.
- On the basis of application, the market report is segmented into application security, network security, device security, endpoint security, and others. Among these, the application security segment is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period as it aim to prevent code or data from being stolen or hijacked within the app.
- On the basis of deployment, the market report is segmented into on-premise and cloud based. Among these, the cloud based segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 as it helps in minimizing data management costs and improve sustainability.
- On the basis of end-use, the market report is segmented into medical devices, health insurance, hospitals, and others. The medical devices segment is expected to register largest revenue share over the forecast period due to availability of advanced e-health and introduction of various medicine delivery apps.
- Asia Pacific healthcare cybersecurity market is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate over the forecast period due to large-scale adoption of advanced healthcare cybersecurity equipment, solutions, software, as well as need for healthcare cybersecurity procedures in countries in the region.
- Revenue from North America healthcare cybersecurity market is projected to account for a significantly larger revenue share and dominate other regional markets over the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid technological advancements in the field of healthcare cybersecurity, and continuous research activities in countries in the region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1746
Additionally, the report consists a detailed analysis of the segmentation of the Healthcare Cybersecurity market based on product types and end-use/application offered in the Healthcare Cybersecurity market.
Threat Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Malware and Spyware
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS)
- Phishing and Spear Phishing
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Application Security
- Network Security
- Device Security
- Endpoint Security
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Cloud Based
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Medical Devices
- Health Insurance
Country-wise regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Read More Reports
Mobile Heart Monitoring Devices Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mobile-heart-monitoring-devices-market
Homeopathy Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/homeopathy-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-healthcare-cybersecurity-market
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370