The global healthy snacks market size was estimated to value $74.6 billion in 2023, according to a new report by GlobalData Plc. The convergence of health awareness, convenience, dietary preferences, rising disposable income, and innovative product offerings is the major factor driving the healthy snacks market growth. Consumers’ increasing desire for nutritious, convenient, and delicious snacks has led to a surge in demand for products that align with their dietary preferences and health goals.
Healthy snacks market report is available with GlobalData! Request for a FREE sample.
Healthy Snacks Market FAQs
- What was the global healthy snacks market size in 2023?
The global healthy snacks market size will be valued at $74.6 billion in 2023.
- What is the healthy snacks market growth rate?
The global healthy snacks market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period (2023-2030).
- What are the key healthy snacks market drivers?
The convergence of health awareness, convenience, dietary preferences, rising disposable income, and innovative product offerings are the major factor driving healthy snacks market growth.
- Which are the leading healthy snacks companies globally?
The leading healthy snacks companies are Campbell Soup Company, General Mills Inc., Kellogg’s Company, Mondelez International, Inc, Nestle SA, PepsiCo, Inc., Post Holdings Inc, The Hershey Company, Three Squirrels Co Ltd, and Utz Quality Foods.
Got more questions? Have all your queries answered in this PDF sample report
Healthy Snacks Market Dynamics
With rising disposable income and busier lifestyles, consumers are seeking convenient and nutritious options to fit their schedules. Healthy snacks provide an ideal solution for those looking for quick and easy bites that don’t compromise on health. The convenience factor has contributed to the steady growth of healthy snacks, as consumers prefer to replace traditional snacks with more wholesome alternatives.
Despite the rising demand for healthy snacks, the industry faces fierce competition from traditional snack products. Consumers can be price-sensitive when comparing healthy snacks to more affordable, less nutritious alternatives. In an attempt to remain competitive, manufacturers might lower their profit margins or reduce product quality, leading to a compromise on the overall growth potential of the industry.
Learn about the healthy snacks market dynamics by viewing report sample right here!
Healthy Snacks Market Report Highlights
- The global healthy snacks market is projected to witness a CAGR of 6.0% from 2023 to 2030. The increasing popularity of vegan and plant-based diets is expected to aid the growing demand for healthy snacks across the globe.
- Asia-Pacific market is anticipated to record a healthy CAGR over the forecast period. This is attributable to the growing middle-class population, the influence of traditional & functional foods, urbanization & changing lifestyles, and the increasing influence of Western health trends in the region.
- Meat snacks are poised for healthy growth over the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the high protein content and low carbohydrates of these products which bodes well with healthy diet trends.
- Companies operating in the healthy snacks space often focus on sustainability, clean labeling, and meeting specific dietary requirements, such as vegan, gluten-free, or non-GMO products.
- The leading healthy snacks companies are Campbell Soup Company, General Mills Inc., Kellogg’s Company, Mondelez International, Inc, Nestle SA, PepsiCo, Inc., Post Holdings Inc, The Hershey Company, Three Squirrels Co Ltd, and Utz Quality Foods.
Unlock additional market dynamics impacting the healthy snacks market growth by Downloading Sample PDF Brochure.
Healthy Snacks Market Segmentation
Global Healthy Snacks Product Outlook (Revenue, $ Million; 2020-2030)
- Breakfast Cereals
- Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies
- Cereal Bars
- Cookies (Sweet Biscuits)
- Energy Bars
- Morning Goods
- Savory Biscuits
- Ethnic/Traditional Snacks
- Meat Snacks
- Nuts & Seeds
- Potato Chips
- Processed Snacks
Global Healthy Snacks Regional Outlook (Revenue, $ Million; 2020-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Want to get segment-specific healthy snacks market insights, grab your sample report copy now!
- United Kingdom (UK) Breakfast Cereals (Bakery and Cereals) Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics, 2021-2026
- Bakery and Cereals Market Growth Analysis by Region, Country, Brands, Distribution Channel, Competitive Landscape, Packaging, Innovations and Forecast to 2027
- Saudi Arabia Meat Substitutes Market Size and Trend Analysis by Categories and Segment, Distribution Channel, Market Share, Demographics and Forecast to 2027
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) Meat Substitutes Market Size and Trend Analysis by Categories and Segment, Distribution Channel, Market Share, Demographics and Forecast to 2027
- China Meat Substitutes Market Size and Trend Analysis by Categories and Segment, Distribution Channel, Market Share, Demographics and Forecast to 2027
- United Kingdom (UK) Meat Substitutes Market Size and Trend Analysis by Categories and Segment, Distribution Channel, Market Share, Demographics and Forecast to 2027
GlobalData is a leading provider of data, analytics, and insights on the world’s largest industries. In an increasingly fast-moving, complex, and uncertain world, it has never been harder for organizations and decision-makers to predict and navigate the future. GlobalData’s mission is to help our clients to decode the future and profit from faster, more informed decisions. As a leading information services company, thousands of clients rely on us for trusted, timely, and actionable intelligence. Our solutions are designed to provide a daily edge to professionals within corporations, financial institutions, professional services, and government agencies.
Media Contacts GlobalData Mark Jephcott Head of PR EMEA firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com +44 (0)207 936 6400