DelveInsight’s Herpes Simplex Virus Market Insights Report offers a detailed analysis of Disease, its causes, symptoms, diagnostics modalities, and treatment options.
The report also offers comprehensive insights into Herpes Simplex Virus market size, epidemiology, emerging therapies, market drivers, market barriers, ongoing Herpes Simplex Virus clinical trials, collaboration in the space, and key pharmaceutical companies actively pushing the growth of Herpes Simplex Virus market size forward in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom), Japan).
Some of the key highlights from the Herpes Simplex Virus Market Insights:
- According to World Health Organization (WHO) estimates for 2016, it was found that a total of 491.5 million (95% UI: 430.4 million–610.6 million) individuals 15–49 years of age worldwide were living with HSV type 2 infection.
- According to the CDC, Herpes Simplex affects more women than men.
- According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), during 2015–2016, the prevalence of HSV-1 was 47.8%, and the prevalence of HSV-2 was 11.9%. Prevalence of both HSV-1 and HSV-2 increased with age and was higher among females than males.
- According to the WHO, more than 3.7 billion people under the age of 50 – or 67% of the total population – are infected with herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1).
- As per the DelveInsight estimates among the 7MM, the United States has the highest prevalent population of Herpes Simplex.
Learn more by requesting for sample @ Herpes Simplex Virus Market Landscape
Herpes Simplex Virus Overview:
Herpes Simplex Virus, also known as HSV, are linear double-stranded DNA viruses that cause herpes. Herpes can appear in various parts of the body, most commonly on the genitals or mouth. Infection with the herpes simplex virus can be due to either herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2. HSV-1 is transmitted by oral-to-oral contact, which causes infection in or around the mouth.
Symptoms include blistering sores, pain during urination, itching, fever, swollen lymph nodes, lack of appetite, headaches, and tiredness.
For more insights into Treatment, Disease and causes, reach out to Herpes Simplex Virus Treatment Landscape.
Herpes Simplex Virus Epidemiology Segmentation
The Herpes Simplex Virus Market report proffers epidemiological analysis for the study period 2017-30 in the 7MM segmented into:
- Herpes Simplex Virus Prevalence
- Severity Specific Herpes Simplex Virus Prevalence
- Diagnosed and Treatable Cases of Herpes Simplex Virus
Visit for more @ Herpes Simplex Virus Epidemiological Insights.
Herpes Simplex Virus Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Pritelivir: AiCuris Anti-infective Cures
- HDIT101: Heidelberg ImmunoTherapeutics
- UB-621: United BioPharma
- And Many Others
For more information, visit Herpes Simplex Virus Market Analysis, Patient Pool, and Emerging Therapies.
Scope of the Report
- 11 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Descriptive overview of Herpes Simplex Virus, covering causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight into Herpes Simplex Virus epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Current and emerging therapies for Herpes Simplex Virus
- Herpes Simplex Virus market drivers and barriers
Get in touch with our Business executive @ Herpes Simplex Virus Market Landscape Analysis.
Table of Contents
|3||Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Herpes Simplex Virus|
|4||Herpes Simplex Virus Market Overview at a Glance|
|5||Executive Summary of Herpes Simplex Virus|
|6||Herpes Simplex Virus Epidemiology and Market Methodology|
|7||Herpes Simplex Virus Epidemiology and Patient Population|
|8||Herpes Simplex Virus Patient Journey|
|9||Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices|
|10||Key Endpoints in Herpes Simplex Virus Clinical Trials|
|11||Herpes Simplex Virus Marketed Therapies|
|12||Herpes Simplex Virus Emerging Therapies|
|13||Herpes Simplex Virus: 7 Major Market Analysis|
|15||Access and Reimbursement Overview of Herpes Simplex Virus|
|18||Herpes Simplex Virus Market Drivers|
|19||Herpes Simplex Virus Market Barriers|
Learn more about the report offerings @ Herpes Simplex Virus Market Outlook
- Herpes Zoster Oticus Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast -2030
- Herpes Labialis Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast -2030
- Genital Herpes Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast -2030
- Herpes Simplex Pipeline Insight 2021
- Herpes Zoster Market Insight, Epidemiology and Market Forecast -2030
- Diabetic Macular Edema Therapy Market to Witness Significant Impact in the Foreseeable Future
- What Factors are Shaping the Trends in the Implantable Cardiac Monitors Market?
- Does the use of Assistive Technologies in Autism Spectrum Disorder Payoff?
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Manage portfolio, expand business, audit market with DelveInsight’s Consulting Solutions and Services.
Connect With Us at:
Ankit Nigam firstname.lastname@example.org +1(919)321-6187