The growing cases of prostate cancer in the healthcare industry is propelling the market growth.
Market Size – USD 7.85 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.9%, Market Trends – The advent of evolved methods of treatment.
The global hormone refractory prostate cancer (HRPCA) market is forecast to reach USD 15.64 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Hormone refractory prostate cancer (HRPCA), also known as Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC), is a particular type of cancer that recurs even after hormonal therapy. It has been categorized under prostate cancer in present times. Due to the low deliverance of clinical needs associated with limited survival periods, HRPCA prevalence is intensified along with fast-emerging treatment methodologies. The global HRPCA market is anticipated to witness unprecedented growth. Most prostate cancers are found during screening with a rectal exam or prostate-specific blood test. Initially, prostate cancers don’t show any symptoms, but on advancing stages, sometimes symptoms can be seen. On the situation where Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer is suspected based on the outcomes of screening tests, further tests are needed to confirm the diagnosis.
The drivers for Hormone Refractory Prostate cancer market are promising pipeline drugs, evolving methods of treatment, along with growth in patient awareness. A large untapped pool of patients would opt for the treatment of Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer, which will boost the revenue in the market. On the other hand, premium drugs for Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer, limited period of survival, and indeterminate reimbursement policies would hinder the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Key companies profiled in the report include
AbbVie Inc., Acceleron Pharma Inc., AB Science SA, AstraZeneca Plc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Boston Biomedical, Dendreon Corporation, Sanofi S.A, and Johnson & Johnson, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2225
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer (HRPCA) market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2225
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer (HRPCA) Market Segmentation based on Types:
Agents Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Cytotoxic Agents
Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Hormonal Therapy
- Radiation Therapy
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hormone-refractory-prostate-cancer-hrpca-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Cytotoxic agents are set to expect the highest CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. These drugs have been in the market for some time and the growth of this segment is imminent because of the availability as well as cost effective nature of these drugs.
- Hormonal Therapy segment held the largest market share of 59.7% in the year 2018. This methodology is utilized due to availability of treatment in most clinics and hospitals. A major consensus resorts to this treatment method because of the high research in this technique.
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres are set to experience the highest CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period. This is because of the benefits of ambulatory treatment where the patient is to let go without a stay at the centre. This treatment method is easy to deliver as well as a larger number of patients can be catered.
- Asia Pacific is forecasted to have the highest CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period. Countries like India and China are rapidly catching up with the growth in the pharmaceuticals market. With high cases of prostate cancer and the research regarding pertaining, the market is set to observe significant growth.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2225
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Read More Related Reports:-
Organ Preservation Market @ https://www.google.com.ua/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/organ-preservation-market
Browse More Reports:
Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) Market Size @ https://www.biospace.com/article/laboratory-information-management-systems-lims-market-size-to-reach-usd-2-019-6-million-in-2028-reports-and-data/
Cardiovascular Devices Market Share @ https://www.biospace.com/article/cardiovascular-devices-market-size-to-reach-usd-78-79-billion-by-2028-reports-and-data/
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370