Before age 20 in men and 18 years in women is the age when growth hormone is produced the most. After this age, improving height becomes more difficult but by no means impossible. The following ways to increase height in your 20s will help you grow 1-3cm after puberty. In some cases regular performance can improve over 5cm in height. Buy multi-purpose jogging chairs at: May chay bo da nang.
1. How to increase height after 20 years old by improving daily nutrition
Nutrition is always an important part of your physique. In the way of increasing height after puberty, you need to ensure a nutritious daily diet, eat a variety of foods, especially foods high in calcium, vitamin D and stimulants. like the following elongated bones:
1.1. Foods are high in protein
Protein is important in healthy body development and height and muscle growth. One of the most effective ways to increase height after puberty is to get enough protein (accounting for 10 – 15% of total food consumption). Protein is found in chicken, pork, beef, seafood, oats, eggs, …
1.2. Foods contain many minerals and vitamins
- Foods high in calcium: seafood, milk, spinach, collard greens, broccoli,
- Foods containing iron for height growth: meat, fish, legumes, beans, amaranth, beets
- Foods high in vitamin D such as tuna, egg yolks, fresh milk, cheese.
- Foods containing vitamin A promote protein synthesis such as carrots, fresh milk, yogurt, peaches, and mangoes.
- Dark green fruits and vegetables contain vitamins and nutrients that are good for bones such as kiwi, strawberries, bananas,…
2. How to increase height when puberty with a healthy lifestyle
2.1. Say no to alcohol, beer, cigarettes, soft drinks
- One of the ways to increase height after 25 years that you need to practice right away is to say no to drugs and drugs.
- Soda and soft drinks contain phosphorus, weaken bones, limit bone growth.
- The nicotine and cadmium in cigarettes cause the bone cells to be destroyed, possibly even causing osteoporosis.
- Drinking a lot of alcohol inhibits the formation of new bone cells.
2.2. Get 8 hours of sleep a day
From 10 pm is the best time for bone development. Therefore, in an effective way to increase height at the age of 20, you need to strictly follow the habit of sleeping before 22 hours and sleeping 7-9 hours. During this time you sleep, your body will stimulate growth hormone to regenerate new cells and help bones strong, lasting over time.
3. Exercises to increase height at the age of 20 and after puberty
After puberty, some of the following exercises to increase height in your 20s and after puberty will help you to improve your natural height index.
3.1. Exercises to increase height after puberty – single bar swing
- Referring to how to increase height after puberty cannot ignore the single bar swing exercise. When you hang your body suspended from the ground, your joints will stretch instead of being compressed by the effect of gravity.
- Hang on the bar for at least 40 seconds then put your feet back on the ground.
- Continue doing this for at least 10 minutes a day. Practice 3-4 times a week.
3.2. Stretching exercises to stretch your bones and joints
Yoga stretches are often used to relieve pain and relax the body. However, after a long period of practice, many adults realize that their height has improved.
Therefore, one of the ways to increase height at the age of 20 is to practice spinal stretching, leg stretching exercises for 10-30 minutes every day.
3.3. Jogging, basketball, jumping rope, swimming
Check out these ways to increase height through puberty with the following best bone-stimulating subjects:
- When you run, your body produces growth hormones.
- When jumping rope, the body is stretched to help develop joints and bones.
- Basketball is a sport that requires a lot of running and jumping. Therefore, playing basketball is an effective way to increase height by the age of 20.
Above is a summary of ways to increase height at the age of 20 for all those who have passed puberty. In order to make the practice more scientific and effective, it is certainly indispensable for you to have supplementary equipment such as a multi-purpose treadmill from Elipsport Sport Group. They will help you practice at home without going far.