High target disease prevalence, product launches, increasing strategic developments such as partnerships and agreements, favorable research funding scenario, and drug development pressure on pharmaceuticals due to upcoming patent expiries are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura Therapeutics during forecast period.
Market Size – USD 498 Million in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.8%, Market Trends – Product launches and research for advanced Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura Therapeutics
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) Therapeutics market was valued at USD 498 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 783 Million by year 2026, at a CAGR of 5.8 %. The study covers therapeutic agents for ‘Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura’ – Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura is a hematologic disorder, caused due to abnormal decrease in the platelet count. It is clinically diagnosed as acquired bleeding disorder in which platelets (blood cells), who play a vital role in primary and secondary haemostasis are destroyed by immune system. Rising prevalence of target diseases, unmet needs of Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura patients pushing the drug development, significant focus of pharmaceutical companies on development of novel mechanisms based Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura drugs, upcoming patent expiry, availability of public as well private funds for research, and favorable regulatory scenario, are some of the key factors propelling market growth in the industry. However, associated side effects, and lack of awareness of disease, are the major hindrance for market growth during 2019 – 2026.
Key companies profiled in the report include
Hoffman-L Roche, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Eisai, Amgen, Grifols Biologicals Inc., Baxter, CSL Behring, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Roxane, and others
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2197
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) Therapeutics market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2197
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) Therapeutics Market Segmentation based on Types:
Product Type of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura Therapeutics (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Intravenous immunoglobulins
- Anti-D immunoglobulin
- Thrombopoietin receptor agonists (TPO-RA)
Distribution channels Type of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura Therapeutics (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Drug store
- Retail pharmacies
Treatment Type of Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura Therapeutics (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Oral corticosteroids
- Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG)
- Anti-D immunoglobulin
- Thrombopoietin receptor agonists
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/idiopathic-thrombocytopenic-purpura-itp-therapeutics-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura Therapeutics market is growing at a CAGR of 3 % in North America followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, respectively. High disease prevalence across the globe is the prominent factor to accelerate the market growth during the forecast period across all regions
- As of 2018, Product type segment, Corticosteroids is the dominating Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura Therapeutics which holds 35.5 % of the global market. European regional market is the prominent revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by North America, Asia-Pacific, and other regions
- Anti-D immunoglobulin product type segment is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during the forecast period 2019 – 2026 with a CAGR of 6.6 %. However, associated side effects and high costs are major restraints for the market growth of this market segment
- Retail pharmacies distribution channels type segment was growing at an appreciable CAGR during the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for the 19.2 % of the global Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura Therapeutics market. Developing nations such China, and India are likely to witness high growth owing it to growing awareness about the disease and untapped market potential
- Europe regional segment is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period 2019 – 2026. The regional segment was valued at second highest in the year 2018, and is expected to reach upwards of USD 200 million by the year 2026
- Associated side effects related to Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura Therapeutics and lack of awareness about pruritus is likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2197
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Read More Related Reports:-
Cardiac Safety Services Market @ https://www.google.td/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cardiac-safety-services-market
Browse More Reports:
Biotechnology Market Share @ https://www.biospace.com/article/biotechnology-market-to-reach-usd-1-029-09-billion-by-2027-reports-and-data/
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370