Surge in adoption of IoT devices in industrial control systems is likely to stimulate demand.
Industrial Cybersecurity Market Size – USD 189.02 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.5%, Market Trends – Investment by governments to deter industrial cyber-attacks.
The global industrial cybersecurity market is expected to reach USD 362.55 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. An upsurge in the demand for connected devices in the industries to deploy automation has led to an increase in the online security threats which would play a crucial role in driving the growth of industrial cyber security.
Industries are the backbone of a nations’ economy and the loss suffered by industries as a result of industrial cyber-attacks would be reflected on the economy of the country, thereby pulling governments attention to invest in the industrial cybersecurity to ensure the safety of the industrial operations.
High cost involved in doing innovations in industrial cyber security may restrict the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is expected to be the highest growing region in the forecast period. The market in this region is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% in the forecast period. Rise in industrialization and a boom in automation in countries like China and India would play a crucial role in the growth of the industrial cybersecurity market in this region.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1353
Key participants include IBM Corporation, ABB Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Siemens AG, Schneider Electric, Dell Inc., Symantec Corporation, Kaspersky Lab and Rockwell Automation Inc.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- SCADA encryption solutions is projected to grow at highest grate of CAGR 8.59% during the forecast period. The encryption of sensitive and confidential data by industries is required to make sure that their internal data information is not getting into the hands of an unauthorized personnel who may make use of the accessed data to the disadvantage of an organization and thus resulting in the organization’s loss.
- The oil and gas industries would have the growth rate of 8.5% in the forecast period. As the industry of oil and gas is attempting to increase its operational efficiency with the help of automation, the risk of cybersecurity has also increased. Information related to exploration of oil and gas, investment information, information on bidding amounts and various other information related with intellectual property may be stolen by means of cyber-attack and make a company lose its competitive advantage
- North America would be the region to hold the largest share of the market and would grow at a rate of CAGR 8.35% during the forecast period. In terms of adoption of latest technological developments North America has always been at forefront and with adoption of machine to machine communication came the threat of industrial cyber-attacks. Further, countries in this region mainly US and Canada are make huge investment to ensure security from industrial cyber threats which in turn, would propel the market for industrial cyber security in this region.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-cybersecurity-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global industrial cybersecurity market on the basis of product, solutions, industry, size of organization and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Ethernet switches
Solutions Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Firewall, Antivirus
- SCADA Encryption
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Manufacturing & Chemical
- Oil & Gas
- Power Grid
Size of Organization Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1353
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized based on regional segmentation and competitive landscape. Kindly get in touch with us to know more and our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.