The global industry 4.0 market is projected to reach a market size of USD 240.55 Billion by 2027 at a rapid and steady CAGR over the forecast period, according to most recent analysis by Emergen Research. Projected steady growth of the global industry 4.0 market can be attributed to growing emphasis on production efficiency and reducing operation cost. Industry 4.0 enables increased operational efficiency and self-managing production methods, thus enabling humans, equipment, machines, and logistics and supply chain management systems to be interconnected and collaborate.
The latest research report presents a comprehensive investigation of the market, with a particular focus on the key growth trends and opportunities available for the leading market contenders.The report elaborates on a wide array of market aspects, including import & export, production and consumption rates, manufacturing processes, cost structures, sales network & distribution channels, and consumer bases in the key geographies. Authors of the report have also undertaken a far-reaching study of the present market scenario, coupled with a detailed analysis of significant factors like market size, share, and future growth rate.
Get a PDF sample copy of this report by clicking on the link here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/482
Key Highlights of Report
- In September 2019, the Factory Automation EMEA division of Mitsubishi Electric entered into a partnership with software developer ‘CONTACT’, to provide customized smart manufacturing solutions using digital twin technology.
- Industry 4.0 in the pharmaceutical sector helps in the improvement of product quality and productivity, thereby resulting in increased profitability. Also, industry 4.0 makes pharmaceutical production more well-organized and safer. Pharma 4.0, based on industry 4.0, enables systematic automated processes to run by a unified manufacturing control strategy.
- The industry 4.0 market in the Asia Pacific dominated other regional markets in terms of revenue share contribution to the global market in 2019. This high revenue growth can be attributed to robust presence of leading manufacturing companies in countries such as Japan, China, and South Korea. Also, increasing use of IoT, robotics, AI, and additive manufacturing in industries in the region are among other factors driving market growth.
- Major companies operating in the global industry 4.0 market include General Electric Company, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., ABB, KUKA, Stratasys Ltd., IBM Corporation, FANUC, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, and Siemens AG.
Industry 4.0 Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global industry 4.0 market in terms of technology, industry vertical, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things
- 3D Printing
- Augmented Reality
- Virtual Reality
- Industrial Robotics
- Digital Twin
- Industrial Metrology
- Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Energy & Utilities
- Consumer Electronics
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/482
Key points covered in the report:
- The report provides the reader with a detailed study of the global Industry 4.0 market, including essential data beneficial for business.
- The prominent factors driving and restraining market growth, latest product trends, and technological advancements have been extensively discussed by the authors of the report.
- A broad market categorization, based on product type, application gamut, and end-user landscape, has been included in the report.
- It further entails the latest product development, incorporation of new techniques, and profiles of major competitors in the market.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Industry 4.0 Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Industry 4.0 Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Proliferation of internet in industrial applications
126.96.36.199. Growing emphasis on production efficiency and reducing operation cost
188.8.131.52. Rising deployment of industrial robots
184.108.40.206. Increasing use of additive manufacturing
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. High capital investment
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
C5ISR Systems Market By Application (Command and Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber Defense, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance), By Platform (Land, Airborne, Naval, Joint, Space), By Component (Products, Services), End Users (Army, Air force, Navy, Defense Intelligence, Commercial Services), and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Food Ingredients Market By Type (Preservatives, Sweeteners, Emulsifiers, Anti-Caking, Enzymes, Hydrocolloids, Food Flavors and Enhancers, Food Colorants, Acidulants), By Application (Bakery, Beverages, Dairy, Meet, Vegan), By Sales Channel (Online, Offline) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Surface Treatment Chemicals Market By Chemical Type (Plating Chemicals, Cleaners, Conversion Coating), By Base Material Type (Plastics, Metals, Others), By Industry Vertical (Construction, Transportation, General Industry, Others), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Carrier Screening Market By Medical Conditions (Pulmonary, Hematological and Neurological Disorders, Others), By Technology (DNA Sequencing, Polymerase Chain Reaction, Microarrays, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Reference Laboratories, Physician Offices and Clinics, Others) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Research Antibodies Market By Market By Product, By Antibody Type (Monoclonal, Polyclonal), By Technology, By Application, By End-Users (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Firms, Academic & Research Institutes, Contract Research Organizations), Forecasts to 2027
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756