The global Internet of Things (IoT) chip market is forecast to reach a market size of USD 34.74 Billion by 2028, and register a significantly high CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The global IoT chip market revenue is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period due to increasing demand for wearable devices among an expanding consumer base in developed as well as developing economies. Rising adoption of Artificial Intelligence technology is also a major factor expected to further boost global IoT chip market growth during the forecast period.
The report elaborates on a wide array of market aspects, including import & export, production and consumption rates, manufacturing processes, cost structures, sales network & distribution channels, and consumer bases in the key geographies. Authors of the report have also undertaken a far-reaching study of the present market scenario, coupled with a detailed analysis of significant factors like market size, share, and future growth rate.
Get a PDF sample copy of this report by clicking on the link here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/489
Key Highlights of Report
- Logic device segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue with a CAGR of 15.0% during the forecast period. This high growth rate can be attributed to growing use of field-programmable gate arrays in wearable devices.
- Consumer electronics segment is projected to account for largest market share over the forecast period due to growing demand for IoT-enabled wearables and smart appliances.
- Key market participants include NXP Semiconductors N.V., Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, Intel Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Microchip Technology Inc., STMicroelectronics N.V., Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, and Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- In October 2020, LegUp Computing Inc. was acquired by Microchip Technology Inc. Through this acquisition, Microchip will simplify development of Polarfire, FPGA-based edge computes solutions.
Internet of Things Chip Market Segmentation:
Emergen Research has segmented the global IoT chip market on the basis of product, end-use, and region.
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Digital Signal Processor
- Application Processor
- Connectivity IC
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Near-Field Communication (NFC)
- Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi)
- Wireless Highway Addressable Remote Transducer
- Global Navigation Satellite System Module
- Memory Device
- Dynamic Random-Access Memory
- Static Random-Access Memory
- Heart Rate Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- Inertial Measurement Unit
- Blood Glucose Sensor
- Image Sensor
- Blood Oxygen Sensor
- Electrocardiogram Sensor
- Flow Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Image Sensor
- Humidity Sensor
- Motion & Position Sensor
- Gas Sensor
- Logic Device
- Field-Programmable Gate Array
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Building Automation
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/489
Key points covered in the report:
- The report provides the reader with a detailed study of the global Internet of Things Chip market, including essential data beneficial for business.
- The prominent factors driving and restraining market growth, latest product trends, and technological advancements have been extensively discussed by the authors of the report.
- A broad market categorization, based on product type, application gamut, and end-user landscape, has been included in the report.
- It further entails the latest product development, incorporation of new techniques, and profiles of major competitors in the market.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. IoT Chip Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. IoT Chip Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Increasing demand for wearable devices
18.104.22.168. Rising adoption of artificial intelligence technology
22.214.171.124. Increasing adoption of connected devices
126.96.36.199. Increasing application of IoT for process automation
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Data security issue
184.108.40.206. Interoperability issues
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
C5ISR Systems Market By Application (Command and Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber Defense, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance), By Platform (Land, Airborne, Naval, Joint, Space), By Component (Products, Services), End Users (Army, Air force, Navy, Defense Intelligence, Commercial Services), and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Food Ingredients Market By Type (Preservatives, Sweeteners, Emulsifiers, Anti-Caking, Enzymes, Hydrocolloids, Food Flavors and Enhancers, Food Colorants, Acidulants), By Application (Bakery, Beverages, Dairy, Meet, Vegan), By Sales Channel (Online, Offline) and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Surface Treatment Chemicals Market By Chemical Type (Plating Chemicals, Cleaners, Conversion Coating), By Base Material Type (Plastics, Metals, Others), By Industry Vertical (Construction, Transportation, General Industry, Others), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Carrier Screening Market By Medical Conditions (Pulmonary, Hematological and Neurological Disorders, Others), By Technology (DNA Sequencing, Polymerase Chain Reaction, Microarrays, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Reference Laboratories, Physician Offices and Clinics, Others) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Research Antibodies Market By Market By Product, By Antibody Type (Monoclonal, Polyclonal), By Technology, By Application, By End-Users (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Firms, Academic & Research Institutes, Contract Research Organizations), Forecasts to 2027
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756