The global leather chemicals market size is expected to reach USD 14.56 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Global leather goods market revenue growth rate has been increasing rapidly as a result of increasing disposable income and increased demand for leather goods globally. Leather as a raw material for various products lasts longer, is comfortable, and more aesthetically appealing than products made using synthetic materials. Introduction of newer technologies and machinery for deployment in leather goods manufacturing has enhanced efficiency of various hide curing and tanning processes. This is also providing major advantages in production and output and is expected to drive growth of the leather chemicals market. Implementation of more stringent environmental regulations is resulting in an increasing number of leather chemicals manufacturers investing in technologies that enable compliance and also enable more efficient production. E-commerce distribution outlets have also opened up more opportunities for growth among players in the leather goods industry, as well as for the leather chemicals manufacturers.
Some prominent players in the leather chemicals market include Bayer AG, Lanxess AG, Elmentis Plc, Stahl International B.V., Texapel, Chemtan Company, Inc., Lawrence Industries Limited, and Zschimmer & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG Chemische Fabriken.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3950
However, usage of these chemicals require high volume of water for various processes, has high toxicity, releases carbon and waste, and high content of heavy metals and phthalates can pose a serious environmental hazard. These are some major factors expected to restrain market growth to some extent.
Segments Covered in the Report
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global leather chemicals market report on the basis of product, process, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Chromium Sulfate
- Polyurethane Resins
- Sodium Bicarbonate
Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Tanning & Dyeing
- Sodium Sulfide
- Formic Acid
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Leather Goods
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Full Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/leather-chemicals-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- TFL Ledertechnik GmbH reportedly purchased Lanxess AG’s organic leather chemicals company in August 2020. TFL is a global supplier of leather chemicals and a portfolio company of Black Diamond Capital Management, L.L.C., which is a US investment firm.
- Polyurethane resins segment accounted for majority revenue share in 2020, and is expected to register a rapidly inclining growth rate during the forecast period. Polyurethane resins are used as a base for a wide range of finishing products, such as lacquers and dry coatings.
- Chromium sulphate is commonly used in the leather industry for the dyeing process.
- Pre-treating agents, dyeing auxiliaries, buffers, cleaners, and neutralizers are popular uses for sodium bicarbonate in tanning operations.
- Tanning and dyeing chemicals segment accounted for largest revenue share in the market in 2020, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
- In 2020, the beamhouse segment among the process segments accounted for second-largest revenue share in the market. Biocides, surfactants, degreasers, lime, sodium sulphide, formic acid, sulfuric acid, and enzymes are among the chemicals used in leather production procedures.
- In 2020, the footwear segment among the end-use segments accounted for majority revenue share.
- In 2020, Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue CAGR, which can be attributed to major manufacturers deploying manufacturing facilities in countries in the region, as a result of more favorable regulations, availability of raw materials, and comparatively lower labor costs.
- Europe, which is dominant in clothing, automotive, and consumer appliances, is expected to account for a significantly high revenue growth rate in the near future.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Information Procurement
1.3.1 Purchased Database
1.3.2 Report and Data’s Internal Database
1.3.3 Secondary Sources
1.3.4 Third Party Perspective
1.3.5 Primary Research
1.3.6 Primary Sources
1.4 Information Analysis
1.4.1 Data Analysis Models
1.5 Research Scope and Assumptions
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Snapshot
2.2 Segmental Outlook
2.3 Competitive Insights
Chapter 3 Leather Chemicals Market: Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Lineage Outlook
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1 Raw Material Trends
3.3.2 Manufacturing Trends
3.3.3 List Of Key End-Users
3.4 Technology Overview
3.5 Regulatory Framework
3.6 Market Dynamics
3.6.1 Market Driver Analysis
22.214.171.124 Increasing Demand For Premium Leather Products And Growing Per Capita Income
3.6.2 Market Restraint Analysis
126.96.36.199 Higher Prices & Availability Of Substitutes
3.6.3 Key Opportunities – Prioritized
3.6.4 Green Chemicals Substitutes
3.7 Business Environment Analysis
3.7.1 Industry Analysis – Porter’s
188.8.131.52 Threat Of New Entrants:
184.108.40.206 Bargaining Power Of Buyers:
220.127.116.11 Competitive Rivalry:
18.104.22.168 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers:
22.214.171.124 Threat Of Substitutes:
3.7.2 Pestel Analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3950
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Browse More Reports –
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370