The Lecture Capture Systems market is expected to grow from USD 2.98 Billion in 2019 to USD 12.5 Billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 33.19%. Rising demand for distance education and the focus of government on initiatives for promoting digital education are vital factors driving the growth of the market.
Use of lecture capture systems helps the current instructional exercises, regardless of whether they are in up close and personal, completely on the web, or mixed learning conditions. These frameworks work especially well in zones where students profit by monotonous review of substance when complex information is examined, or formulas are written on a board. This is relied upon to drive the demand for lecture capture system market during the forecast period.
Development in technological developments is benefiting all promoters of the lecture capture systems market.
Government regulations and policies act as a restraining force for business-critical functions in the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1135
The report is an engaging document that provides vital statistical information about the market in terms of dales, revenue, market share, and market size with regards to product types, application spectrum, regional bifurcation, leading players, and technological advancements.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Lecture Capture Systems market size is expected to grow from USD 2.98 Billion in 2019 to USD 12.5 Billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 33.19%. Rising demand for distance education and the focus of government on initiatives for promoting digital education are vital factors driving the growth of the market.
- Among the solutions, hardware solutions segment is expected to have the largest market share in the LCMS during the forecast period. The essential factors responsible for the growth of the market are the increasing penetration of smartphones and tablets among employees and students.
- In the deployment type segment, the cloud deployment type is expected to grow at a CAGR during the forecast period. Management of recorded lectures is one of the crucial challenges faced by lecture capture system providers. Cloud-based deployment model mitigates this challenge by offering flexibility, scalability, affordability, operational efficiency, and low cost.
- On the basis of lecture capture system users, the corporate segment is forecasted to grow at a higher CAGR. The primary attribute is the fact that recorded lectures are used for training employees in corporates. A one-time recorded lecture can be used to train multiple employees which lowers the overall cost of training incurred by an organization.
- North America is forecasted to hold the largest market share in the lecture capture systems market, as the convergence of IT and modernization of the Audio Visual (AV) industry in the education system have vitally improved the student learning experience. Indirectly, it will increase the demand for lecture capture systems in universities, schools, and colleges. Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is witness to grow at the highest rate due to the increasing government initiatives for digital education, the surge in online education and the rise in distance learning courses.
- Vital players in the market are YuJa Corporation (US), McGraw-Hill Education, Inc. (US), TechSmith Corporation (US), Cattura Video (US), Crestron Electronics, Inc. (US), VIDIZMO LLC (US), Qumu (US), UbiCast (France), ShareStream LLC (US), Polycom, Inc. (US), Kaltura, Inc. (US), Echo360, Inc. (US), Panopto (US), Sonic Foundry, Inc. (US), VBrick (US) and Cisco Systems, Inc. (US), Telestream, LLC (US) and among others.
The Global Lecture Capture Systems Market is segmented as follows:
Global Lecture Capture Systems Market, By Solution (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Global Lecture Capture Systems Market, By Service Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Professional Services
- Integration and Maintenance Services
- Training Services
Global Lecture Capture Systems Market, By End-User (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Educational Institutions
- Higher Education
Global Lecture Capture Systems Market, By Deployment Model (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Request a discount on the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1135
The report provides an explicit analysis of the market with regards to growth driving factors, restraining factors, regulatory framework, threats and opportunities, financial hurdles to offer a thorough outlook of the market. The report also covers value chain analysis, market share, market size, CAGR, sales and revenue, import/export, the scope of the market, growth prospects,and other key factors.The report offers a regional analysis that covers key geographies such as North America, Europe, AsiaPacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The report applies advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis. It also offers strategic recommendations to new entrants as well as established companies about market barriers. It also offers insights into futuristic business opportunities, market scope, threats, and obstacles, to enable fruitful business decision-making process.
Furthermore, the report renders a complete analysis of the Lecture Capture Systems market that allows readers to formulate profitable and lucrative business strategies by offering insights into the competitive landscape, crucial market details, growth prospects, regional rules and regulations, and other key factors.
To know more about the report, click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/lecture-capture-systems-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization is available on the report; please connect with us to know more. Our team will make sure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com