Secure cloud functionality, mobile connectivity, modern user experience and interface, with key LexisNexis content integrations support lawyers’ business development needs
RALEIGH, North Carolina/ LONDON, U.K. – July 25, 2023 – LexisNexis® Legal & Professional, a leading provider of information and analytics, today announced the launch of InterAction+™, a new cloud-based legal CRM that unites a feature-rich business development tool with a modern user experience, cloud infrastructure, and exclusive content from LexisNexis® to help lawyers manage relationships and identify opportunities and at-risk clients.
Many law firms struggle to proactively uncover new business opportunities while trying to mitigate at-risk clients and secure their business. InterAction+ delivers actionable insights from Context Company Analytics that provide predictive data analytics to address these issues. US customers can view litigation events by firm, practice area, and jurisdictions for users’ clients and prospects in an easily digestible format. With an at-a-glance dashboard, InterAction+ allows users to quickly identify relationships at risk, clients with low engagement and others that need immediate attention.
Over the coming months, InterAction+ will continue to add new features and content integrations, including news and company information from LexisNexis® Legal News and LexisNexis® Dossier.
“Law firms of all sizes are facing more competition than ever, and technology is a necessary priority to help secure business,” said Sean Fitzpatrick, CEO, LexisNexis UK and North America. “InterAction+ combines the power of a legal CRM with exclusive content from LexisNexis®, allowing law firms to stay ahead of the competition.”
The InterAction+ solution offers anytime-anywhere access, data security, and a solution for firms of all sizes. Some of the many InterAction+ features and benefits, with exclusive LexisNexis® content, include:
- Modern User Interface: Improved layout and design simplifies navigation and improves readability by surfacing essential insights and tasks for a better overall user experience.
- InterAction+™ Home: At-a-glance dashboard highlights connections that are weak, at risk, and have low engagement to quickly identify collaboration opportunities and take actionable steps.
- Context: Integrated data from Context, shows litigation events by firm, practice area, and jurisdictions for users’ clients and prospects to inform business development opportunities.
- Daily Digest: Capture important tasks and activities in a daily configurable email that prioritizes business development and allows the addition of new tasks without interrupting users’ workflow.
- Mobile: Easily access, from a smart device, client relationship intelligence and litigation opportunities with exclusive LexisNexis content from anywhere you work.
With the introduction of InterAction+, customers will have the choice of where data is stored. InterAction+ is a cloud offering, encompassing both the hybrid cloud and full cloud solutions. With the hybrid cloud solution, customers manage their data, and with the full cloud solution, LexisNexis stores data on behalf of customers.
For more information on InterAction+ please visit interaction.com.
About LexisNexis Legal & Professional
LexisNexis® Legal & Professional provides legal, regulatory, and business information and analytics that help customers increase their productivity, improve decision-making, achieve better outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. LexisNexis Legal & Professional, which serves customers in more than 150 countries with 11,300 employees worldwide, is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.
+1 937 232 2529