Medical Goggle Market by Vent Type (Indirect Vent and Direct Vent), Usage (Reusable and Disposable), and End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2030.
- Encon Safety Products
- HaberVision LLC.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Protective Industrial Products, Inc.
- PenCarrie Limited.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12884
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has disrupted workflows in the healthcare sector across the globe. However, due to increase in cases of COVID-19, the demand for medical goggles has increased considerably.
- The stringent government regulations to wear protective equipment during working in sensitive environments and recommendations by WHO and CDC for using goggles have further boosted the demand.
Based on vent type, the indirect vent segment contributed to the highest market share in 2020, accounting for more than four-fifths of the global medical goggle market, and is expected to maintain its leadership status throughout the forecast period. Furthermore, the segment is also projected to manifest the highest CAGR of 7.10% from 2021 to 2030. This is attributed to the fact that goggles with indirect vents do not allow the penetration by splashes and hence offer more protection over direct vent goggles.
Based on end user, the hospitals and clinics segment accounted for the highest market share, holding more than two-thirds of the global medical goggle market in 2020, and is expected to maintain its lead position during the forecast period. In addition, the segment is also estimated to grow at the largest CAGR of 7.5% from 2021 to 2030. This is owing to increase in adoption of medical goggles by hospitals & clinics to avoid covid-19 infection.