The global medical tubing market is expected to reach USD 12.50 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Medical tubing is a kind of tubing that comply with medical industry requirements and standards for various medical or pharmaceutical related applications. Medical tubing is deployed for fluid management and drainage along with anesthesiology and respiratory equipment, IVs, catheters, and biopharmaceutical laboratory equipment, among others.
Increasing geriatric population is expected to drive the market demand in the forecast period. Elderly people face several health issues owing to reduced immunity strength and require various treatments that include the implementation of medical tubing. Increasing awareness pertaining to advancement in healthcare facilities and government initiatives to make subsidized medical facilities available to people is another driver causative of the market growth. Growing demand for medical devices that has medical tubing as a part of the equipment is pushing demand for the tubing. Increased healthcare spending to avoid future hazards and a large number of invasive surgeries are increasing the demand for medical tubing. Continuous customization of polymers and restructuring of the tubing has given various opportunities for the players in the market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1699
Key participants include Zeus Industrial products, Teleflex, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Optinova, Lubrizol, Spectrum Plastics Group, Nordson Corporation, Raumedic, Putnam Plastics, and Tekni-Plex, among others.
Additionally, the expanding medical industry in both developed and developing regions are positively impacting the market demand. The demand for medical tubing is mounting in surgical implants owing to lubricity and biocompatibility. Growing instances of non-invasive surgical procedures for treatment is propelling the market growth in emerging economies such as India and China. Moreover, increasing demand from technically advanced medical devices to meet various neurological and surgical applications is elevating the medical tubing demand.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Plastics contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 8.8% in the forecast period as plastic tubing delivers a wide range of chemical and corrosion resistance, exceptional abrasion and wear resistance, greater flexibility, visual contact with the flow, and outstanding flow characteristics.
- By application, catheters held a substantial market share in 2018 and are forecasted to grow at a rate of 8.9% in the forecast period. Medical catheters and tubing are like carriers, navigating intricate regions of the body to deliver or remove fluids and to treat or diagnose abnormalities. Their role is fundamental to several diagnostic procedures and treatments, such as medicine delivery and toxin removal, among other specific functions.
- The market in the North America region dominated the market in 2018 and is projected to grow at a rate of 8.1% in the forecast period owing to initiatives taken by the governments in the region to offer superior medical facilities.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-tubing-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global medical tubing market on the basis of material, application, end-user, and region:
Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Bulk Disposable Tubing
- Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Equipment
End-User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Medical Labs
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1699
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2026 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-medical-tubing-market
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Read More Related Reports:
John W Head of Business Development Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/ Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports Connect with us: Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter