The Middle East Cloud Computing Market is likely to ascend at a CAGR of 28.3% over the forecast period (2022-2030) according to QuantAlign Research. The key drivers for the Middle East Cloud Computing Market growth are the increasing digitalization across various sectors, Favorable government policies, and entry of key global market players in the region. Countries in the Middle East region are focusing on digital transformation in the private as well as the public sector.
The Kingdom of Bahrain has adopted a Cloud-First approach which requires all government agencies to evaluate cloud based services when undertaking all ICT procurements. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has also adopted the Cloud First Policy. The government of UAE has taken initiatives such as National Innovation Strategy, UAE Vision 2021, and Dubai Smart City that are expected to increase the adoption of cloud computing in the country. The Middle East cloud computing market has also witnessed a positive impact due to the entry of global cloud computing giants in the region. The Middle East is emerging as an important destination for these companies.
The middle east cloud computing market is classified on the basis of Service Model, Deployment Model, Infrastructure, Pricing Model, Enterprises, End Use. On the basis of service model, the market is segmented into IaaS, PaaS and SaaS. On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into Public Cloud, Private Cloud & Hybrid Cloud. The Infrastructure segment includes; Data Storage & Backup, Resource Management, Application Development & Testing, Orchestration Services, and Integration.
On the basis of Pricing Model, the cloud computing market in the middle east is segmented into Pay-per-use, Hybrid pricing, and Subscription pricing. The enterprise segment is divided into large organizations and SME’s. Based on the End Use segment the maket is divided into Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Education, IT & Telecom, Energy & Utilities, Life Sciences, Healthcare , Government & Public Sector, and Retail & Consumer Goods.
Browse complete report with TOC: “Middle East Cloud Computing Market Report”
- Saudi Arabia held the major share of the cloud computing market in 2021. The growth in the cloud computing market in Saudi Arabia is mainly due to the Increasing expenditure on information technology in the country.
Key questions Answered in the report:
- What is the current total market, and projected growth for the middle east cloud computing market from 2022 to 2030?
The Middle East Cloud Computing Market is likely to ascend at a CAGR of 28.3 % over the forecast period (2022-2030)
- Who are the major players in the middle east cloud computing market?
Some of the major players operating in the middle east cloud computing market include Amazon Web Services, Inc., Google LLC, Microsoft Corp.., Oracle Corporation, Alibaba Cloud. SAP SE, Cisco Systems Inc., INTEL Corporation, NetApp Inc., Saudi Telecom Company (STC), Etihad Etisalat Company., Zain.
- What shares do the major regional markets occupy?
- On what basis is the market segmented?
- How has the middle east cloud computing performed, and what are its key drivers?
- What is the degree of competition in the middle east cloud computing market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the players operating in the market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the cloud computing market in the region?
The report examines and provides an extensive overview of the middle east cloud computing market. The report identifies key industry trends, and covers cloud computing market landscape in the region. The report builds a short- and long-term forecast model covering the period between 2020 to 2030.
For enquires related to the market research report, Contact:
US: +1-716-218-9921 / UK: +44-20-3239-1434
QuantAlign Research Email: email@example.com US: +1-716-218-9921 / UK: +44-20-3239-1434
Financial Content, PR-Wirein, iCN Internal Distribution, Extended Distribution, Research Newswire, English