The global Milk Protein Isolate Market is forecast to reach USD 2.92 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Milk Protein Isolate is the substance obtained by the partial removal of non-protein constituents from skim milk in such a way that the finished dry product contains 90% or more protein by weight. It can be produced by ultrafiltration or dialysis, or any other process by which lactose is removed by a safe and suitable procedure.
Milk protein isolate is available in a powder form that can be added to packaged bars to keep them moist, enhance flavor, boost their protein content, improve texture, and extend shelf life. Manufacturers add it to dairy foods to enhance their nutritional profile. It is also sold on its own to be used as a supplement for people who don’t get enough protein in their diet or choose to supplement after workouts. It can also be mixed into cereal, smoothies, or casseroles to boost the protein content.
Download a Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2747
Consumers around the globe are becoming conscious regarding health and fitness owing to the high rate of obesity and malnutrition and the deterioration of the immune system of the human body. However, instabilities related to the cost of milk can limit the expansion of the Milk Protein Isolates in the coming period.
The market in the European region took the lead among the major exporters. The 2016 increase in EU exports stemmed from a rise in milk production and limited growth in consumption within its internal market, apart from the prevailing lower Euro/USD exchange rate. Among the European countries, Belarus is projected to record strong export growth, due to its increased trade with the Russian Federation during the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Milk Protein Isolates provide a base of dietetic products. High-heat non-fat dry milk is reputed to impart water-absorption capacity to baked goods such as bread. Lactose containing dairy ingredients are responsible for the desirable brown crust in bread and other bakery items.
- Milk Protein Isolate (MPI) is applicable in many fields, such as cheese and nutrition products applications, ice creams, yogurt, and nondairy products, among others. With the growth in the economy, the downstream application industries will need more Milk Protein Isolate.
- During Diafiltration, water is added at different stages within the membrane plant, diluting the concentrated retentate, reducing viscosity, improving permeate flux, altering fouling dynamics, and allowing the transmission of residual permeable components. The extent of diafiltration, which in itself is governed by a multitude of product and equipment-based factors, determines the final ratio of proteins versus other lower molecular weight solids.
- Online channels are witnessing a rise in demand due to the growth in e-commerce portals as the key selling medium among consumers. It also has the additional benefit of value-added services and cash-on-deliver (COD) and coupon benefits.
- Key participants Nutricost, Biochem, American Dairy Products Institute, Sachsenmilch Leppersdorf GmbH, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Purayati, CP Kelco, Muscle Milk, Genius Nutrition, and Fonterra Co-operative Group, among others.
Request for Customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2747
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Milk Protein Isolate market on the basis of filtration method, application, distribution channel, and region:
Filtration Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Bakery and Confectionary
- Dairy Products
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Get Discount on the Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2747
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the details of the report or inquire about customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized accordingly to meet your requirements.
Browse More Report
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com News: www.reportsanddata.com/market-news