The Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market size is forecast to reach USD 280.77 billion from USD 52.56 billion in 2019, delivering a CAGR of 23.2% through 2027. The market growth is primarily driven by the convergence and growth of transportation and telecom industries. Rapid urbanization, smart city initiatives, improved 4G/5G infrastructure penetration of smartphones, an overall increase in the demand for mobility services, and the need to reduce CO2 emissions are some of the other key factors supporting Mobility as a Service market growth.
Mobility as a Service is a type of service that offers a joint digital channel that allows users to plan, book, and pay for multiple types of mobility services. The increasing focus on the adoption of a user-centric approach for mobility services as an integrated system is boosting the proliferation of the MaaS model.
Statistics suggest that 55% of the global population is living in urban areas currently, and estimates suggest nearly 68% of the population will be living in urban areas by 2050. The rapid pace of urbanization is already leading to traffic congestion. Mobility as a Service model may come across as a better option for managing traffic congestion through efficient use of the existing public and private transport infrastructure. The dire need for efficient solutions to move traffic in a faster, less expensive, and convenient manner in smart cities is poised to drive the Mobility as a Service market growth through 2027.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1163
Further key findings from the report suggest
- On the basis of service, the ride-hailing segment is forecast to witness the fastest growth rate of 26.6% through 2027 on account of the global acceptance of ride-hailing at all levels, ranging from enterprises to personal requirements. Additionally, cashless transactions and assured pickups services offered are further boosting segmental growth.
- Based on vehicle type, the passenger cars segment is estimated to witness the highest growth rate of 25.2% through 2027 on account of the growing product consumption and competition among vendors in the market. For instance, Uber and Ola provide customers with a range of options for traveling, from sharing to rentals and from mini & microcars to Sedans and SUVs.
- The self-drive car service segment is estimated to register a notable growth rate of 32.8% over the projected timeframe.
- Based on application, the android segment is estimated to contribute significantly to the Mobility as a Service market share, delivering a CAGR of 25.3% over the analysis period on account of massive adoption of android smartphones owing to their variety of functions and lower prices as compared to the other application types.
- In the regional landscape, the APAC region is estimated to register a CAGR of 28.1% during the forecast period on account of the extensive proliferation of mobile phones across the region. China leads the regional industry market share, dominated by DidiChuxing.
- Europe is estimated to be a major regional ground for the MaaS market, contributing to a revenue generation of USD 130.2 billion by 2027. The robust growth can be attributed to the presence of leading vendors in the region, including Yandex, Gett, Blablacar, MyTaxi, and Uber.
- Key players operating in the global Mobility as a Service market Whim App, SkedGo Pty Ltd., UbiGo AB, Moovel Group GmBH, Uber Technologies, Inc., Lyft, Inc., Ola, Splyt Technologies Ltd., Shuttl, Transit Systems Pty Ltd., Qixxit, Beeline Singapore, and Smile Mobility.
- In 2019, ReachNow, a multimodal platform that integrates various mobility services, launched its MaaS platform in Japan by the ‘Izuko’ app. The application not only offers access to trains, rental cars & bikes, buses, on-demand ridesharing but even tickets for tourist attractions.
- In the same year, Citymapper, a public transit app and mapping service, launched a pass that enables users to travel different modes of transport, including buses, trams, trains, Citymapper’s Ride service, and Santander bikes, in one pass with a weekly subscription.
Increasing adoption of technologically upgrade and advanced devices among users and rising penetration of internet has led to generation of massive amount of data across various industries and sectors. Growing demand for enhanced data security and privacy has contributed to the revenue growth of the market. In addition, rising application of the Internet of Things (IoT) and usage of business intelligence have further fueled market growth. Developments across various segments such as internet, wireless networks, computers, software, social networking, and other services have impacted the growth of the information and communication technologies market.
ICTs refer to the amalgamation of media technology with computer networks through cables or link systems. Key emerging trends such as use of IoT, media systems, and information and communication technologies in different sectors such as agriculture, financial services, and meteorological data collection, among others have also boosted revenue growth. The advent of artificial intelligence and robotics have further brought evolution in the ICT industry.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1163
Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Self-driving car service
- Car sharing
- Bi-cycle sharing
- Bus sharing
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Business Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- P2P Rentals
Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Passenger cars
Key players dominating the global Mobility As A Service (MaaS) market are focusing on development and advancement in software and security technologies to cater to the growing consumer demand. Factors such as rapid economic growth, shifting consumer preference, and rapidly changing market dynamics have also accelerated market revenue growth. The report sheds lights on the key strategic initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, product launches, corporate deals, and agreements undertaken by the key companies. The report also offers insights into market share, market size, and revenue growth in key regions of the globe.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mobility-as-a-service-maas-market
Regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1163
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Contact Us: John Watson Head of Business Development Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: email@example.com Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com