The growing consumerism helps to raise the concern related to food safety, which in turn actuates to incremental demands of convenience foods; coupled with continuous requirements for extending shelf life as well as durability of food products. It opens up untapped opportunities, especially in the emerging economies are key factors contributing to the high CAGR of Non-Thermal Processing market during the forecast period.
Market Size – USD 900 Million in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.1%, Market Trends – use of combined non-thermal technologies, ongoing research to get rid of the shortcomings.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Non-Thermal Processing market was valued at USD 900 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1.68 Billion by the year 2026, at a steady CAGR of 8.1%. The non-thermal processing market is growing in proportion with the developments of allied technologies, because of the considerable number of favorable factors such as higher food consciousness and government interest in promoting food technologies that ensure the safety of the final food product. They offer significant benefits over thermal processing technologies such as preserving the volatile compounds and nutrients. These technologies are mild and produce an efficient outcome.
This report on the Non-Thermal Processing market delivers a cumulative synopsis of the speculations of this business, overall, along with an evaluation of its segmentations. It predicts the Non-Thermal Processing market to advance as one of the most profitable verticals, generating massive revenue by the end of the forecast years, exhibiting a sizable growth rate over the calculated period. The opportunities for growth and expansion that are prominent in the sector as well as the geographical coverage of the industry have also been investigated by the report.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2064
Key players in the Non-Thermal Processing Market are Bosch, Nordion, Hiperbaric, CHIC FresherTech, Bühler, Avure Technologies, Emerson, Elea Technology, Pulsemaster, Symbios Technologies, and Dukane.
Further key findings from the report suggest-
- By technology, the High-Pressure Processing segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR during the period of forecast. The latest technology does not require the addition of any additives or preservatives to foods and is in readily-demand in an era of health-conscious consumers.
- Irradiation is also an essential non-thermal processing technology that helps in destroying important food spoiling bacteria. The technology aids in microbial inactivation and thereby ensures food safety.
- By application, the meat and seafood segment holds the largest share in the global Non-Thermal Food Processing market. The non-thermal processing techniques help process both raw and cured forms of meat. The growing demand for ready-to-cook meat products provides a boost to the market growth.
- Beverages are also a fast-growing application segment of non-thermal processing market and are expected to grow at a steady CAGR. Several dairy products such as flavored milk, fermented dairy drinks, etc. are making use of these technologies.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2064
For a better understanding of the study, Reports and Data have segmented the non-thermal processing market based on Technology, Food Product, Function, and Region:
Technology (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- High-Pressure Processing
- Orientation Type
- Vessel Volume
- Pulsed Electric Field
- Frequency Range
- Cold Plasma
Application (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Meat and Seafood
- Fruits and Vegetables
Function (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Quality Assurance
- Microbial Inactivation
- Compression through High Pressure
- High-Intensity Pulsed Electric Fields
- Acoustic Cavitation
- Other Techniques
- Emulsification and Homogenization
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/non-thermal-processing-market
Identifying the basic business drivers, challenges, and tactics adopted:
- The report provides intrinsic details and fluctuating aspects that influence the commercial dynamics of the Non-Thermal Processing market along with integral factors of the rise in the demand for the product have been mapped across vital geographical regions.
- An overview of the multifarious applications, business areas and the latest trends observed in the industry has been laid out by this study.
- Various challenges overlooking the business and the numerous strategies employed by the industry players for successful marketing of the product have also been illustrated.
- The research inspects the sales channels (indirect, direct, marketing) that companies have chosen for the primary product distributors and the superior clientele of the market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore related reports:
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/ Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370