Market Size – USD 7.28 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 7.1%, Market Trends – Increasing incidence of contamination in animal products due to use of pesticides and insecticides
The global organic feed market size is expected to reach USD 12.60 Billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing adoption of organic farming practices to cater to growing consumer concerns regarding animal health and contamination of products is a key factor driving market revenue growth. Increasing demand for organic food products, growing organic livestock farming, and increasing need to improve health and performance of livestock are some other key factors expected to drive revenue growth of market over the forecast period. Increasing availability of high-yielding crops such as wheat, barley, and corn across developing countries and increasing awareness about the benefits of organic feed for livestock are also expected to drive demand for organic feed over the forecast period.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3971
Major companies operating in the market include Cargill, BernAqua, Country Heritage Feeds, ForFarmers, SunOpt, Ranch-Way Feeds, Aller Aqua, Purina Animal Nutrition LLC, Scratch and Peck Feeds, K-Much Feed Industry Co., Ltd., The Organic Feed Company, B&W Feeds, Feedex Companies, Country Junction feed, and Green Mountian Feeds, among others.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Cereals and grains segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing production of high-yield crops such as wheat, barley, and corn across the globe. Organic feed majorly contains wheat, barley, and corn and this is expected to further contribute to revenue growth of this segment.
- Pellets segment is expected to account for a significant revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Steady growth can be attributed to pellets form being the most widely preferred form of organic feed. This form is easy to feed animals with and is convenient to store.
- Poultry segment is expected to register significant revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for organic meat and rising consumption of poultry meat worldwide. Increasing concerns surrounding animal health and productivity and rising awareness about benefits of organic feed in the poultry sector are factors expected to drive revenue growth of this segment.
- North America is expected to account for around 30% of revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing availability of permitted food additives, increasing financial support from governments to farmers adopting organic farming practices, and robust presence of key market players in countries in the region.
- In March 2021, Nature Bio Foods BV, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nature Bio Foods India and a global leader in production of organic food producer, unveiled its state-of-the-art organic food processing plant in the Netherlands. The state-of-the-art facility is a venture taken up by the company to provide organic food ingredients, which are sourced from organic farms in India and other Asian countries, to customers.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3971
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global organic feed market based on type, form, livestock, and region:
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cereals & Grains
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Livestock Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Aquatic animals
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/organic-feed-market
Key Points Addressed in the Report:
- A detailed analysis of the global Organic Feed market through assessment of key market aspects such as technology, product type, application, end-use, and overall industry dynamics.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market estimation from 2018 to 2028 and CAGR calculation for the forecast period.
- All-inclusive assessment of market dynamics with emphasis on drivers, restraints, opportunities, and limitations.
- Extensive profiling of key companies operating in the market including company overview, financial standing, product offerings, product portfolio, recent product and technological advancement, and business expansion plans.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore our related reports:
Contact Us: John W Head of Business Development Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/ Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370 E-mail: email@example.com
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370