Orthopedic implants containing antibacterial coating inhibits the growth of microorganism on the implants to prevent infection within the body. Growth in awareness regarding bacterial infections, increase in demand for coated implants to prevent infection, and rise in prevalence of bacterial infections drive the market growth. However, health concerns using titanium as a coating material for implants and high cost of coatings restrain the market growth. Moreover, development of effective antibacterial implants and growth opportunities in the emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are expected to provide numerous opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period.
List of Key Players
Some of the key players in the market are Pertinax Pharma Limited, HeiQ Materials AG, Ai2 Ltd, Microbe Investigations AG, Curza, BioCote Limited, Allvivo Vascular, Inc., Matera, Agienic Inc., and Kastus.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2942
Key Findings Of The Study
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which explains the competitive outlook of the global market.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Analysis by type helps understand the types of antibacterial coatings used and the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
For Purchase inquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2942
The global orthopedic implant antibacterial coatings surface treatment market is segmented on the basis of type and geography. On the basis of type, it is divided into passive surface finishing/modifications (PSM), active surface finishing/modifications (ASM), and peri-operative antibacterial local carriers or coatings (LCC). By geography, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
David Correa 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive 205, Portland, OR 97220 United States USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022 UK: +44-845-528-1300 Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 Fax: +1(855)550-5975 firstname.lastname@example.org