Personal care electrical appliances refer to a wide range of appliances that are used for grooming, beautification and personal hygiene. The devices are usually battery- or electricity-powered and include specialized hair care, oral care, and other personal hygiene products. Compared with non-electric variants, these products are also more convenient and cost-effective, and are used both by men and women. Among the most commonly used appliances are hair dryers, straighteners, hair stylers, trimmers, power shaver, epilators, and powered toothbrushes.
The global personal care electrical appliances market reached a value of US$ 20.4 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 29.1 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6% during 2022-2027.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/personal-care-electrical-appliances-market/requestsample
Global Personal Care Electrical Appliances Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the enhanced focus toward personal grooming and beauty among the masses. In line with this, significant growth in the electronics industry, along with the inflating disposable income levels, are positively impacting the market growth. Additionally, the aggressive marketing campaigns conducted by major market players via social media and celebrity endorsements are further promoting awareness regarding the products. Some of the other factors providing an impetus to the market growth include rapid urbanization, the increasing premiumization trend, product innovation and easy product availability through online and offline organized retail channels.
Ask Customization and Browse Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/personal-care-electrical-appliances-market
Global Personal Care Electrical Appliances Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Conair Corporation
- Helen of Troy Limited
- Homedics USA LLC (FKA Distributing Co. LLC)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lion Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Shanghai POVOS Electric Works Co. Ltd.
- Shiseido Company Limited
- The Procter & Gamble Company
Breakup by Product:
- Hair Care Appliances
- Hair Dryer
- Hair Straightener
- Hair Styler
- Hair Removal Appliances
- Power Shaver
- Oral Care Appliances
- Powered Toothbrush
- Oral Irrigator
Breakup by Type:
- Battery Operated
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Other Reports of IMARC Group:
- Diaper Market in India Report 2022-2027
- India Lingerie Market Report 2022-2027
- Indian Agricultural Equipment Market Report 2022-2027
- Indian Bakery Market Report 2022-2027
- Indian Frozen Foods Market Report 2022-2027
- India Toys Market Report 2022-2027
- Flavoured And Frozen Yoghurt Market In India Report 2022-2027
- India Beauty and Personal Care Market Report 2022-2027
- India Baby Care Products Market Report 2022-2027
- India Lithium-Ion Battery Market Report 2022-2027
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
Sales@imarcgroup.com Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800